Intermission

Sinon's POV

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I said.

I sent the clone after Naruto. I myself went to look for Sasuke. Somewhere. I watched as Sai and Naruto charged Madara. To be knocked back.

"Rinne Rebirth," I murmured.

Of course, his eyes were gone now. I watched as Sasuke charged at Madara.

"Ancient relics... should just butt out!" Sasuke shouted.

"A brat who doesn't even come close to my level," Madara said, "I have truly come back to life!"

He kicked Naruto, Sasuke and me. My clone jumped back. Hashirama's Sage chakra got stolen.

"So this is Sage Art chakra..." Madara said.

Sasuke sliced with his sword.

"Regret that you're still not an animation..." Sasuke stated, "as you go to your death!"

Madara dodged. With his eyes closed. The heck?! Then Sasuke thrust his sword, which Madara intercepted with his arm. The blade going through. Ew.

"I should take you're eyes before I get my Rinnegan back," he said, "Killing you would be a waste of that eye, want to join forces?"

"Make no mistake," Sasuke answered, "You're a dead man."

"Fine. Hiding in Ash Jutsu!"

Naruto, Sai, and me charged. The ash covered our faces and we couldn't see. His next victim was other shinobi and was taking their chakra.

"Next I'll be taking you all next..." Madara stated, "you filthy beasts!"

Everybody else started moving away. The beasts and their jinchuriki started attacking. The Tailed Beasts smacked him, and Naruto joined in the fight. They started stacking their tails, but Madara escaped. I saw a Zetsu clone pop up and gave his arm to Madara. I cringed. I looked more carefully.

"Rinnegan," I breathed.

His left eye had the Rinnegan. He started licking his blood. He started laughing. I got into my ALO mode. Ready... Sage chakra... fire! I fired an arrow, which grazed his arm and he glared at me.

"Summoning Jutsu!" he cried.

I looked into the sky to see Ten Tails come flying. The right arm was oozing. He jumped onto Ten Tails's head.

"Limbo!" he said.

I saw the other Tailed Beasts get smacked by something. Fast.

"That ought to have tamed you a bit," Madara called, "Now I can put on your collars."

Chains came out of the Ten Tails. Despite their struggles, they got absorbed. I watched as Naruto's body fell.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" I said.

GGO Mode on. My clone caught Naruto. All of Ten Tails's eyes opened.

"I don't believe it..."

"They all got sucked in!"

I got on Gaara's sand mound and we flew. I saw Sasuke fly in with his summon. He came down with his sword, but froze. Madara started talking to him and rose the sword-

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 

Me: STOP!

Everybody: ?!

Me: I'm tired and bored, I'm gonna do something else for now

Madara: You kidding me?! We were about to get to the good part!