Kagura

Sinon's POV

We stepped out of the Susanoo and saw everybody else like I did with my Byakugan. I looked up at Madara who was spitting out some kind of crap.

"I want to be the hero of this world, and it's all over," Madara stated.

"I don't think so," Black Zetsu said, as he stabbed Madara, "You are not the hero, nor is this the end of things."

We watched as Black Zetsu transformed.

"He said Kaguya," Sasuke stammered, "The one the Sage of the Six Paths mentioned."

"The creator of shinobi with chakra," I whispered.

Sasuke and Naruto jumped forward.

"Sasuke! We need to stop it, or they'll all die!" Naruto shouted.

"They'll actually be preserved," Black Zetsu said, "White Zetsu are the ones who were left from the last Infinite Tsukuyomi. They've transformed over time."

"No! It is an Uchiha jutsu that brings peace to the world!" Madara shouted.

"Wrong again," Black Zetsu stated, "I've been around longer

Then, the pokemon Kagura evolved! No, just kidding.

"Welp, we're screwed," I said.

"You're not making this situation any better," Kakashi said, sweat dropping.

"It's the one Super Gramps talked about!" Naruto shouted.

"Kaguya... Otsusuki!" Sasuke shouted.

Silence...

Suddenly, Kaguya threw Naruto and Sasuke, who both were then attacked by... hairs? Then they were thrown back again. Sakura froze as Kaguya floated next to her.

"These are Hagoromo and Hamura's... no, more like Indra and Ashura's. So Hagoromo gave you this power?" Kaguya asked.

Her Byakugan was turned on.

"What are your intentions?" Kakashi asked.

"It is futile to speak to you about that when all you can do is tamper with chakra without knowing what it is. This used to be my nursery, and you cannot damage it any further." Kaguya stated.

Suddenly, we all were transported to a lava land area of some sort. I used the flying jutsu the Tsuchikage used, Sasuke summoned a hawk to carry him and Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura tied a scroll with a kunai pinned onto the wall, and Obito sadly got his hand pinned with a kunai.

"I shall erase.. you all here," Kaguya said.

"Naruto, to make this short, if one of us dies now, everyone dies. Only your Light Style and my Shadow Style can seal this thing away. When Infinite Tsukuyomi began, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sinon happened to be near you. You know what that means.. right?" Sasuke said.

"Yeah," Naruto agreed.

They attacked, and Sasuke's hawk chakra points got hit, the bird went down. Kakashi and Sakura were falling so I swooped down, and caught them. I looked up and saw Naruto flying. He made a clone that carried Sakura and Kakashi away. They attacked again, and I observed that no chakra really affected her. But maybe the only thing that really would was the Light and Dark seal. Then what was the Diamond, and what were the Stars? I watched as Kaguya entered a black thing and appeared behind them. She gripped Naruto and Sasuke's chins and started crying.

"Kaguya must be reminded of her children when she looks at you," Black Zetsu hissed as he clung onto Naruto and Sasuke.

"Return with me..." Kaguya said.