Prologue

"Jungkook.. Jungkook-ah"

Jungkook groans in his sleep when the voice keep on calling his name. He flung open his eyes when he felt something touching his cheek.

A dark shadow appeared beside him, standing. Jungkook took abrupt backwards, fear of what was in front of him.

"It's been a long time, you have grown a lot eh?", his deep, husky voice sent a tingle down his spine.

The shadow then moved towards the light which exposed his face causing Jungkook to have headache immediately. There seems to be something he remembers.

"Argh", Jungkook heard a voice inside his head one more time, the screams, the sound of the familiar voice and a blurry picture of a group of eight people.

The shadow laughed, "I want you to remember who you really are since you have forgotten it. And now, you are back to your old weak self, pathetic"

Jungkook stop his movement and looked up towards the person in front of him.

A smirked appeared on his lips, "There's no way I could forget you, master"

-

Seok Jin's POV

I open the door of Jungkook's empty room for which he had left empty ever since..

His room is still the same but empty. No traces of him at all as he was staying in the human world with Yujin.

My legs brought me in front of his old drawer. There was nothing there except for an empty paper and a picture of him with his father. I smiled looking back to when he was little.

But that smile then vanished when I saw a picture of a stranger standing not far from them, probably watching them. He was wearing all black and a hat that covered his face.

This reminds me of something.

"Jin!", the door barged opened. I turn around and notice that it was the trio, Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung.

I was startled when their loud voice shouting my name. "Can you not shout everytime you see me?", I said to Namjoon.

"Sorry, we're just looking for you. Aren't we going to see Yujin today?", Namjoon replied.

I almost forgot about that. "Yeah, let's go"

I keep the picture in my pocket cause I feel there is something wrong with the person in the picture. I must find out.

Arrived at the human world, Yujin had already wait for us in her room.

"Hey Yujin!", we greet her casually.

She made a grumpy expression, "You guys are late, don't you know there is something important I need to tell you!"

"No we don't, hehe", Taehyung replied.

Yujin send him a glare.

I huffed, "Okay so we're here now, what happened?"

"Jungkook came to see me last night"

My eyes are wide open.

"What?!", Taehyung and Namjoon said simultaneously, Yoongi also went surprised hearing it.

"He came to me and his expression.. is scary, it don't look like it was him at all. And he told me that he is coming", Yujin slowly explained.

"Who is he?", Taehyung asked.

"I don't know, but did you guys know?", Yujin replied in panic.

"Maybe we should all investigate it more further and Yujin, you should be aware of Jungkook's behavior and we will tell you if we-"

"I know who he was", I said after digging my memory from the past. "He is Jungkook's uncle"

"I didn't know Jungkook had uncle before", Yoongi muttered.

"Yeah, is there something that you know Jin?", asked Namjoon slowly approaching me.

"Jungkook.. was originally human since he was born"

-------------

The Red Eyes #2 Begin
(Only Look At Me)

( Book 2 )

------------