Ep 21

Author's POV

"Where is Yoongi? Did anyone know where he was?", Jin said. It has been 3 days but Yoongi was nowhere to be seen after he went to the other side world.

He looked at Namjoon and he just shrugged, "Why don't you ask JHope or Jimin?"

Jin glares and just sighed, even though he is very furious right now, he don't want to cause a fight between them.

Jungkook looked nervous about something that he repeatedly stare outside of his window, he seems to not care about Yoongi being missing. No, he don't even care about anything that happens around him.

Jin exchanged looks with Namjoon.
"You take care of him, I will look for Yoongi"

Namjoon nodded. Jin took one last glance at Jungkook before he disappeared leaving both of them alone.

The silence came after Jin left. No words came out from the both of them leaving the room quite.

It doesn't last long not until Namjoon started the conversation.
"Jungkook, why you seems desperate to get rid Rei Queenza who take over your body back in Earth?"

The question caught his attention. Jungkook turn around to look at him when his eyes changed.

"Isn't that normal for me to do? After all, he want to chase after Yujin. I'll never let him do that!", Jungkook replied. He seems to be so pissed by the question.

"Oh, really?", Namjoon leaned forward to him, "But, you never want to tell us anything about Yujin before though. Who are you?"

Namjoon eyes flashed ocean blue. He detects lies whenever Jungkook replied to his question. The person in front of him froze, but then let out a small chuckles.

"You got me", he scoffed.

"How did you get into this body?", Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

Without a warning, he grabbed Namjoon's neck and pinned him to the wall. He raised his hand higher to make him feel the pain.

"Your friend, oh, what was his name? T-A-E-H-Y-U-N-G, he show me the path to be in this body", he laughed with Jungkook's face.

"No! You- are a liar. Taehyung will never---betray us!", Namjoon defense. He struggled to get out of his strong grips.

"Did you think so?", he replied. His eyes moved to the door and the door opened wide showing Taehyung who stood there.

Taehyung made his entrance with his poker face, no emotion was written on his face, Namjoon notice something changes from him. Taehyung looked someone different, he had his lips dry and his skin pale white as if he was a living dead person.

"Taehyung, please tell your friend that you did betray them by helping me to get inside of this body", he looked at Namjoon with a creepy smile on his face.

"Did you, really?", Namjoon looked at Taehyung.

"Yes", Taehyung replied.

Namjoon clenched his jaw, "You f---!!"

He screamed and that was when his power went all out. Namjoon was able to get out of Jungkook's grip.

Taehyung immediately protect the person inside Jungkook's body when he sense Namjoon that about to attacked him.

"Taehyung, you handle him. I will get the girl", Jungkook left and went to the other side world.

Namjoon took out something on his pocket and it was a green stone.