Ep 5

Arrived on their home, Yujae was about to say something when Yujin pat his shoulder while saying, "I'm tired today, let's talk tomorrow instead. Okay?"

Yujae can't help but to feel his heart sink. He was feeling disappointed by her sister's behavior who don't even want to hear what he was about to say even though it was important for him.

Even so, he know that his sister had done so much to support their living and to make him get into college next year. Yujae can only bottled up his feeling to not want to be another burden to Yujin.

They went to their separate room which Yujae's room was located at the right corner of the house while Yujin was at the left corner of the house. There does have the middle room in between them which was once owned by their aunt but now the room left empty.

As she got into her room, she heaved a sighs thinking for what had happen today. She had no idea at all. There was a silver ring with dark stone on top of the cupboard, she wear it and use her point finger to circled the dark stone for three times.

It was a way for her to summon Jin who was on the other side of the human world.

Not long after that, they appeared on the rooftop, near her window. Yujin open the window and saw Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi standing.

"Why did you call?", Jin asked straightforward.

"It's been a long time and you directly ask her that question?", Namjoon looked at Jin in disbelief.

Jin shrugged, "What am I supposed to say?"

Taehyung immediately step to the front, "Hi, Yujin. Been a long time, uh? You look older now than we first met"

Yujin threw him a glare, "Yah, how dare! I'm still beautiful at least"

"Hm, a little bit", Taehyung chuckled.

"Yujin!", Yoongi called. She looked at him and he raised his hand and smile showing his teeth, "Hi", he said.

There was an awkward silence when they saw Yoongi was smiling with his sharp teeth shown.

"Damn that's creepy", Jin told him.

"What? I'm trying to be friendly", Yoongi replied.

"I know, but it looks much more like a threat", Jin replied causing her to burst into laughter.

"Yah, stop teasing my Yoongi. His smile was cute okay unlike you guys", Yujin compliment which sends warmth towards Yoongi's heart.

"Oh! I can saw him blushing", Taehyung notice quickly that Yoongi's face reddened after the compliment.

Yoongi just sigh and slowly he cover his white face, "Shut up"

"Okay, let's go back to business. Why did you call us here?", Namjoon said. They then gather around Yujin to hear what she was about to say.

Yujin then explained of what happened to her today, about Jungkook strange behavior as if he had suspicious of something, the guy who tailed her in the alleyway and the guy who saved her.

"And yeah, the robes are similar to you guys so I guess it something that related with the one who is in the same kingdom as you?", Yujin finished with a question.

"A robe, similar to us, hmm", Jin murmured under his breath.

"If it's similar then maybe they are vampire too, I guess? Since the only one who wore robes was vampire and werewolf", Namjoon replied with a statement.

"That may be true. Does he looked familiar to you, Yujin?", Jin asked.

Yujin thought about the eyes she met, she immediately nodded, "Yes, I guess he was someone familiar"