Ep 3

Song Yujin's POV

Who's hand is this?

Why is this person helping me, ugh.. I'm so uncomfortable when my back lean on his warm chest.

The footsteps continue to be heard. In the corner of my eyes, I saw two men in black robes running passing us. Maybe they are chasing after me.

Seeing them using black robes remind me of the way Jungkook and the others. They also used to wear black robes before.

Don't tell me that.. they are one of them?

Finally the hand uncovered my mouth when everything is safe now. I quickly made a safe distance between me and the stranger.

"Wh-who are you?", I asked. My hand are still shaking due to my fast beating heart.

He went silent. I can't determine who he was since he stand at the dark shade.

"Tell me, who are you?", I said again.

The guy seems much taller than me and he was using a hooded.. robes? I keep on staring at him but then he runs away from me.

Surprisingly, he jumps from one rooftop to another easily just like a naruto. Then he stop his track and I was able to see his back.

Under the moonlight, he turn his head towards me, his eyes showed no emotion at all.

He seems unfamiliar to me but at the same time, I feel like I know him. I could not see his face clearly due to our distance.

For about 4 seconds, he vanished before my eyes could caught him so.

Questions ran up my mind.

If I tell this to Jin, will he knows it?

Yujin then continue with her walk with loads of question on her mind. She had no idea where does he came from and what was his business in here.
She was not aware of what will happened next.

-

Jungkook's POV

After Yujin left, I saw a guy tailed her from behind. Yes, the guy who sat on the bench earlier, now he was following Yujin.

I raised my eyebrows, "What was his problem?"

Curious of this, I followed him from behind but before that I stopped by Jimin's work place.

His café had never been empty since customer always love to hangout or have a date here. Even Hoseok was here.

Once I entered his café, Jimin always noticed me. He was standing near the counter with his apron while he waves at me.

I formed a small smile and went ahead.

"Ooh~JK! What brought you here?", his loud voice greets me.

I went straight to the point, "I need your help"

His face changed to serious and pulled me to where Hoseok were at. Hoseok was, as usual, sitting at the corner alone.

"JK! My man", he waves.

"Okay, straight to the point now", said Jimin. Hoseok still had no idea what they are talking about but listened anyway.