Ep 18

Yujin's POV

It's finally morning, I really want to get out of my apartment room after the sleepless night. Yes, I didn't get to sleep after hearing the sound of someone whispering.

I wore my casual black and yellow striped shirt and black denim jeans before went exited the door. I locked my room and was about to head downstairs when the landlady in her 30s called for me.

"Room 405?", she said.

"Yes, that's me", I stated with a smile, slightly confused.

"Come, I need to show you something", she said and walk ahead of me.

This is too sudden to start my day but I have no choice instead to follow her. She lead me to the CCTV room and showed me the video of three days ago.

She clicked 'play' and the video was on. The video showed the landlady with a letter on her palm. She then walked away when I didn't replied to her, i guess.

After a few moments, a guy walked in front of my room apartment. He just stood there in front of my door.

His back figure and body posture looked similar to Jungkook's, but I don't think it was him (?)

Then he turned around, he looked at the camera and smirked. It was Jungkook. It was really him.

His face was out of the camera when the door of my room opened, Yoongi ran out of the room along with us.

I still remember this happened after the incident with the creature, maybe? Or was I mistaken?

"This happen 4 days ago and I forgot to tell you about it. For your safety, I guess i will move you into the third floor just in case that guy come again", the landlady worriedly stated.

"Ah, no, its fine for me.. probably it just some random stranger?", I laughed it off but my heart made a strange feeling.

"Are you sure?", she said.

I nodded and smile, "Thank you for letting me know, and about the letter.. was it for me?"

"Oh, no, I mistaken the number 6 as 5, so it's for the person in room 406, hehe", she said.

My eyebrows twitched, it was Yujae's room number. I wonder what letter did he received without even telling me?

"Okay, i have to go now, thank you", I bowed before I headed out.

I checked my phone and leave a message for Yujae.

"Yujae, where are you? Let's meet up. You are not even in your room, please call me once you've received this message"

- Yujin -

Without realizing of what was in front of me, I bumped into a person.

My phone dropped to the ground.

"Oh no, I'm sorry! Are you okay?", she was sitting on the ground after the bump. I took my phone and realized she was actually holding a box of cake but now it ruined because of me.

"Its fine, its okay", she said and stood up. She dust herself while I hold the cake for her.

There's a note written down on it and it says 'for Jiminnie', what?

"Thank you", she took back her box and we both made eye contact. Her lips curved into a smile.

"Woah, didn't expect to meet you here", she murmured but I was too busy overthinking of what she just said.