Ep 8

Narrative's POV

It was Saturday and Yujin got a three days off, well since she wanted to, of course. After all, her book store supposed to close since it's school break starting two days ago but she refused to do so as new book will be coming to her store for an update.

Now, there stood Yujin in front of her mirror, thinking about last night incident. For her, everything looked like a dream, from the moment she saw the shadow of Jungkook looking miserable and hopeless. Moreover, she couldn't really remember what she 'sees' last night and the more she force to remember, the more her head hurt.

"I always had this strange feeling that whenever I look into the mirror, there will always be a illusion of Jungkook's face, as if he was looking at me through the other side of the mirror", Yujin whispered to herself.

A knock could be heard on the door causing her to act into her casual self in a blink of an eye.
"Hey sis, where are you going dressed up like that?", It was Yujae, her brother. Yujin scanned her look on the mirror and went panic.

"Did I dress too much? I knew I should have wore my casual shirt!", Yujin whines as she hold the end of the light blue blouse she is wearing. She was supposed to have a meeting with her boss who runs a company from where she used to work before.

Yujae snorted, "I'm concerned that person would reject you immediately seeing you with your torn shirt and too oversized that made you look homeless~ :3"

The fact that he thinks it was a date for her made her feel furious, she took her towel and threw it towards his direction, "It's not a date you idiot! I have a meeting to attend"

How annoying it is that Yujae caught the towel and started to made fun of her, "C'mon sis, I thought you have to meet someone special since you are getting old you know. I also want to have a brother-in-law at least"

"Says the one who lack of dating skills", Yujin scoffed and started to wore her diamond earrings. Yujae had his expression changed, ashamed to himself that his sister stating the fact about himself.

He may be lack of dating skills, but girls around his age and some are older than him can fall easily towards him because of his attractiveness height and good-looking face though he never date anyone before.

Yujae cleared his throat, "I'm not, I'm just lack of experience".
Yujin just nodded but her expression is more to a tease.

"Enough about me sis, how about you uh? Have you even have a boyfriend or someone that you loved before?", Yujae changed the topic by asking about her sister's condition. Yujin stopped on whatever she was doing since the question remind her about her one-sided love.

The question remind her about Jungkook. Don't know when or how she could fall in love towards him, was it his silent kindness for others? Or was it his protectiveness? She had no idea at all.

All she can respond to his little brother is, "I have, but it is in the past", then she smiled.
Yujae froze, didn't expect her answer doesn't match with her expression. He knew her sisters seems hurting but kept it to himself. An awkward silence filled the room and the atmosphere changed.

Yujin turn to look at her watch, grabbed her purse and walk pass his little brother after saying, "I have to go now, take care of the house for me and if you want to go out, take the key with you. I'll be coming home late"