Ep 20

√ Before you read, please PLAY this song to get some feel when reading! LET'S GET EMOTIONAL SHALL WE? EHEHE

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Yujin went surprised after knowing the fact that she is Yeon Annie but she still couldn't really believe that was her since she can't remember anything from the past.

"Aren't you the King's son?", said Annie, the little girl.

Jungkook looks away while playing with the grass, "Yes and I don't like it"

"Why?", she asked.

"Having mixed blood people don't want to came near me because they are afraid it will hurt them but they always act a show in front of my father just because i'm the king's son, they pretend to like me when they actually feeling disgust of me", Jungkook explained. 

Yujin wonder how come such cruelty happened to a kid at his age?

"We're the same", Annie smile.

Hearing that, Jungkook looked at her with emotionless expression. 
"What do you mean?", he asked.

"I have mix blood too but they say i'm more to human but sometimes my power just came out of its own", Annie chuckled but Jungkook made it serious.

"What is your power?"

Annie looked to her palm. She stand up and push the tree in front of her. Just only one push, the tree moved backwards despite the though root that keep it upright but since it was heavy it didn't fly far.

"I can do this.. but if it was a person I am pushing, they'll get hurt and fly away", Annie explained.
She crouched down wrapping her arms on her knee, "And that is why my mother leave me", she continued.

Yujin looked at Jungkook's expression, she could feel that he is feeling sorry to her.

Jungkook then approached the little girl, "Come on, let me show you something"

Annie raised her head up towards him who beautifully smiling under the sunny day. He extend his arms and she accept it. The two little kids hold hands while Jungkook took them somewhere.

Yujin followed them and it leads her to the garden of roses. Every color of roses surrounded them. 

"Wah!", Annie went amazed by the magnificent view.

Jungkook sat down on the ground and Annie sat beside him. 

"This is so cool, i never knew this place", Annie explained while looking around their surroundings.

Jungkook smile, "Yeah, this is my mother favorite place but-- she died after giving birth to me"

Annie went silence. She saw Jungkook's expression saddened, she then stood up and ran to pick up some rose. 

"Jungkook!", she called out while holding three different color of roses ; black, white and red.

She approached him and handed the flower to him. Jungkook were still sitting on the ground while he was staring at Annie.

"Promise me that we will be together until we grow up and came back here again!", Annie smiled. Jungkook let out a soft chuckles looking at Annie's behavior. Jungkook was 11 and Annie was 7 years old.

Jungkook accept the roses and let her keep the red roses, "I'll promise"

Yujin felt her heart clenched upon the promises they've made. These memories, all of this, she witnessed it on her own but nothing seems to be happening instead, tears just streaming down her face.