Ep 6

Yujin's POV

I boiled in anger knowing Hoseok lied to me but question ran up my mind of why he lied to me. Was it something that he should mix up story to me?

Jin and the others were still here, also confused of why Jungkook stayed on his spot there, waiting in front of the building. I decided to go downstairs to meet him out of curiosity since he was still there.

I can hear Taehyung's voice behind me but it didn't stop me from my pace.

My apartment located on the second floor and it does not took me longer time to reached downstairs. I'm going to reached the front any time now.

Little bit..

One more stairs...

And..

I had reached.
But he was nowhere to be seen around.

Frustrated, I look around. Still couldn't believe he had gone. I ruffled my hair with a sighs.

Just then, on the ground, I saw a silhouette that has a feature of a rose. Even with my cleared view, it does looked like a rose, but, it was just a shadow.

I felt goosebump on behind me unsure of what the meaning was. As if someone looked at me.

Why had Jungkook stand here and blankly stare at my apartment floor? Just what does he saw?

Curious, I stand on the spot where he was standing beforehand. I huffed and raised my chin upwards. On the other side of my apartment, I saw Jin and the others staring blankly at me.

But then, my vision automatically staring through my room. As if it was a sign for me, I saw a vision of my room, Yujae sleeping and inside my aunt's room.. there seems to be someone else standing there, watching, breathing and staring at me.

It doesn't move, instead, it watch me. I don't know who or what is that thing since he was standing at the dark. Suddenly he started to move and stand near the light.

His face was exposed. I saw his pale and white skin. He was not smiling. His lips are black. His hand then started moving towards his chest.

His finger point at me and then to his heart. Slowly, I saw him smiling.

He mouthed something that I couldn't understand myself, I was feeling hypnotized that I can't move my body.

I saw Jungkook.
His black lips, his dark eyes.
He was tearing up.

"Don't", was all I hear from him.

What do you mean by that, Jungkook?

I can't speak, my mouth are sealed. I still want to ask him questions but it can only be said from my mind.

"Trust.. anyone"
He whispered. I felt like I was being pushed backwards that it caused me to came back to my senses and realized Taehyung was standing beside me.

"You alright?", he asked.

I nodded. My heart beat so fast. I couldn't process anything at this point. I was shocked and confused at the same time with questions ran on my mind.

My eyes met with Jin and he stare down at me with unexplainable expression. He looked surprised and serious.

I'm not sure if they saw during the time Jungkook had disappeared when I was running downstairs. I don't have any energy to asked them about it that my legs has given up on me.

Taehyung and Namjoon brought me upstairs back, of course not using the stairs, I fly with them to get into my room faster.

I lay myself on the bed and they slowly disappearing, knowing I needed sleep.

-

Narrative's POV

"Jin, don't you think this is too much for her?", asked Yoongi who stand by his side.

With the feeling of guilt, Jin glance at Yujin's window. He had no other choice, he heaved a sigh and say, "That what he want us to do and that's it"

Yoongi went pitied towards Yujin who don't know anything of what they are hiding from her. Coming to see her everyday was never an intention but a command.

He understands the situation that they hold and also the reason of why she had been imagining about Jungkook.

This, he could not say anything even though he thought it would be for the best.

"I guess we should go now", said Taehyung.

"Let's go"

Just like that, they vanished - going back to their world.

No one knows what was about to happen next, but they are hoping for the best thing to come soon.

But they are unaware of the someone, something that may witnessed every move of them each night.

Could they be waiting?

We don't know what their intentions are, are they good? Don't know.

"Why would he want me to do this?", said the man, hiding behind the tree as he watch the 4 figure of guys vanished.

"We shall now separate and wait for tomorrow to come. Beware of any unusual action coming from this women, got it?", said the stern voice belong to the female.

The guy nodded and went to his own way with his eyes wandered around the surrounding.

Both of them are waiting, cause they knew something will happen tomorrow for sure. As they sense the sign of the time.

-

+Bonus+

A soulmate can never cut ties with each other even after death took one of them. If they are near, they could feel them. And if they are far, they saw a vision of them even for a while and that fact will never be understood by Yujin.

---

A/N : I'm so sorry for the late update and the short chapter for today >...<
Thank you for your patience and understanding.. 🌈