Ep 27

Author's POV

Namjoon was thrown on the ground that a cracked formed underneath him. He groans by the back pain that was almost be felt from all of his body.

Yoongi's hair was messy, his clothes went unbuttoned showing his bare chest that puffed out. GD heaved, he was somehow amazed by his upgrade strength. He proudly form a smile and laughed, "Damn, this feels good!"

The black wings people then surrounded him. They made a circle and attacked him together with their hard-round stick that were pointy at the end of it. GD smirked. He glance at Yoongi before he kneel down and gather his strength on his palm.

Wind was ambushing them but GD was glued on his positioned, he was calling the wind and storm to vanished them all. GD growls before the wind went inside of him and let it all out on them causing the three black wings to backwards. Blood started to came out of each of their mouth by the sudden strong storm that hit them.

Yoongi's body started to feel weakened just by seeing the terrified looks of the black wings people.

"You can't defeat me okay? Taehyung's power are so strong that he even let me use it. Stupid isn't it? I hope you guys can give up now cause there's no one to help you anymore..", GD stated the fact.

Namjoon coughed. Yoongi glance on Namjoon's wolf feature that were laying down on the ground lifelessly. Yoongi knew there were nothing powerful can a creature like them; a wolf can do. They can't overcome Taehyung's power that were now combined with GD's, they were too strong.

But that doesn't stop Yoongi.

Yoongi slowly stand up though his strength has been used up before, he had to fight with all his might. He need Taehyung to wake up.

"Wah, I really hate to see that face of yours, you know? Taehyung loves all his brother, do you really think he is that weak?", Yoongi stated causing GD to looked at him blankly.

"You are still trying aren't you? Yoongi, he won't be able to wake up once i'm inside him", GD replied.

Yoongi smirked, "I guess, there is one thing you don't know about Taehyung"

GD abruptly laughed out loud thinking that Yoongi only splattered nonsense towards him. But then, that laugh went stop. GD started to feel something growing inside of him, it's feel like he was showered with a mud. The feeling made GD wanted to get out from the body, but he stand for himself and doesn't give up easily.

"Taehyung was the strongest one after Jungkook", Yoongi finished.

The feeling started to made GD in pain. He felt his soul being burned, like he was in hell. He started to reminisce the scary sound of dragging a wrecking ball, the scary master of the hell, he remembered how tortured he was at there.

His body started to shiver, he felt like he was trapped once again in the hell that he then released himself from Taehyung's body. He went trembled with the sudden trauma he had. It was scary. Taehyung was the one who manipulate his mind and replace it with his weakness.

It turns out Taehyung has been awake all along but needed some time to search for GD's weakness to make him went out of his body.

Taehyung looked down on GD who had his face written with fears. He leaned forward before sayings, "Don't hell look creepy for you?"