Q&A Session

I'll be doing 'Question and Answer' session here cause I'm afraid if some of you have some doubt or still confused about something.

So, if you still have a question in your mind don't hesitate to ask me in the comment as I will be answering one by one.

Here's some really famous question that I thought you might have to know :

|

(I) How many are there that disguise as Jungkook?

In overall, there are 2 :

1) Rei Queenza - he get into Jungkook's human body once he notice that human Jungkook was actually somewhere near him since, remember that he is working together with Haemon to destroy them?

2) Haemon - he hides into the real Jungkook body at the monster world. How he gets into the body was unexplainable since he was an evil soul.
Evil soul is quite tricky sometime and they have a power to possess the body.

(II) What is the role of human Jungkook?

He is just a body without a soul. His existence was because of the desire to protect Yujin. This human form of him exist on Jungkook's mind before he dies since he want to be with Yujin.
This is how he wasn't able to remember anything, but he does and this is why he is easy to be possessed by other evil intentions.

(III) How Jimin and Jhope able to remember?

I did explain this on ep 15 if I'm not mistaken. Jimin and Jhope recovers their memories because of the continuous dreams they had about the past and their body began to familiar with the scene that it brought back memories.

----------

Got any questions? Drop your comment here, I'll be answering for you. 

(When i saw your comments)

(How soft/cute you guys are)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 #2 : 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐴𝑡 𝑀𝑒 ✔️ 🎉