Ep 22

Namjoon's POV

After giving Jin a signal, I insert the stone back into my pocket. Now that Jin knew about it, I don't have to worry much about the other side world.

Now, I'm facing Kim Taehyung.

He had his eyes glued on me, he seems to be unhappy for me. How can he be like this? Why is he the bait for all of this to happen?

In the middle of my thoughts, he started to attacked me. I never want to lay a finger on him since I adore him as a mate, but he is not being himself right now as if there's no sign of him inside.

Taehyung threw a heavy punch on my stomach, he used his knee to gave another pain to make me weak and down for countless time. I try to catch up with my breath and hold myself back while thinking on how to stop him.

There's should be something that person had done to him to make him like this, but what could it be?

Taehyung grabbed me by the collar and throw me to the table, making the table to broke into half. My back hurts since it was made of glass. I cough, I have to hold on more, think Namjoon, think.

Just then, I had an idea.

"Taehyung! Stop with this, you have to stop this!", I yelled but he keep on trying to get rid of me.

He then paused and stare into my eyes. Our eyes meet for a moment and I finally saw that he was there. He was trapped inside, he needs help.

"Taehyung, you are not alone", i said.

My blood dripped on the corner of my lips. He punch me continuously without stopping causing me to bleed on every part of my body.

Taehyung paused on whatever he was doing and distance himself from me.
"How can you say that when I have hurt enough?"

So, my thoughts was correct that, that guy manipulate his mind to make him betray us, to make Taehyung turn his back to us and to make him give up on whatever he hold onto this time.

"Taehyung, you don't even tell us what you are feeling so how do you expect us to know?", I replied, stating the truth.

Taehyung went silence.

This is my chance to wake him up.
"Even so, did you ever want to let us in your mind though? After Jimin is not here.. you are easily broken, and you never want us to replace him, you can talk with us too, you know?"

He still went silence. I look down onto his hand and the colour is changing into his natural skin color. It is working.

"How would Jimin feel when you give up everything just because he was not here?", I continued, "We are one, Taehyung. You have us and we will never leave each other's side"

Taehyung closed his eyes and all his skin color went to normal. Why I said this is because he had always try to hide his sadness from us, it's true that we don't really know him, but it was because he always hide himself from us. Only Jimin who knew him well.

Just then, Taehyung collapsed.

I rushed towards him, probably it was because the effect for getting himself back. His lips still dry, he need something to drink!

Ah, where should I get the drink from?

Just then, I looked at my hand. A blood stain was there during the time I wiped my lips that bleeds.

I have no choice. I took the blood on my fingers and slowly moved my thumb into Taehyung's mouth just to let him taste the blood, even if it's was mine.