Ep 28

Standing facing each other, Jin's eyes filled with hatred and anger though the one standing in front of him was Jimin but he had to stay strong to knock down his enemy who went inside Jimin's body. He don't know who, but he surely will get rid of him.

On his feet, Jin close his eyes. He knew he will regret doing this afterwards since it's Jimin. 

He remembered how Jimin used to cheer him up despite he was younger than him. The memories of him came rushing from the time Jin was feeling insecure about himself but Jimin was there for everyone, but he, sometimes, wasn't even there when Jimin cries for help.

So now, he needed to be strong to help Jimin get rid of the one who controlled his mind. Jimin must be awakened.

The moment Jin open his eyes, he avoid staring into Jimin's eyes cause it will only make him weakened. Jin run towards Jimin speedily, his fist was ready to throw a punch on Jimin's face but Jimin seems to be aware that he manage to dodged.

Jin gritted his teeth seeing Jimin with a smirk.

"Ooh, too fast", without Jin notice, Jimin's eyes formed into electric lazer and it almost hit on Jin's body. 

Fortunately, Jin managed to get away from the attack. When Jimin didn't use his eye lazer, it was a chance for Jin to make his second attack. He jumped from where he was and slow the time. The surroundings went slow motion, Jin made his way towards Jimin who seems to be frozen in time.

"Jimin, can you hear me? You have to fight this guy off, I can't help you. Please, take your time", Jin said. He don't have the intention to hurt Jimin from the start since he knew he just couldn't do it since Jimin was being kind to him all the time and there's a slight feeling of love that he secretly hides from him. He wasn't that gentle to showed it.

"Peek-a-boo!", Jimin suddenly said causing Jin to raised his eyebrows. Jimin was supposed to froze with the time but this seems to have no effect.

"Nice try, but that won't work", Jimin stated and gave Jin a powerful punch on his tummy causing Jin to be thrown on the ground. The pain he felt was so unreal, it hurts so much that he couldn't stand up.

The time started to become normal and Jimin went closer to Jin who were still laying down on the ground. "If you want me to get out of this man's body, make me", he said. 

Jin coughed, he tries to catch his breathe cause the punch almost leave him breathless.

"I really want to be alive for the second time. This body was so amazing, i feel light and his power aren't so bad either though he lack of something", Jimin said, talking too much.

"His heart were too kind for people who don't even give a shit about him, I want to end this right here. Don't you know how much his heart in pain whenever I see you? I'm sure you have some guilt on him, yeah? Since he lend me his body, I will take this chance to kill you, you don't deserve his kindness, Jin", Jimin's eyes flashed into his color indicates he was in anger, no one ever saw him like this whenever he turned into darkness.

His eyes was empty. And Jin knew, he deserved all this.

"BULLSHIT!"

Before Jimin took action, he was being grabbed by the shoulder to the side. It was sound of a female. The women slapped hard on Jimin's cheeks and kicked him on his side waist, that was his sensitive spot too. Jimin knelt down on the ground due to the goosebumps feeling. He knew who it was.

"You have no right to take somebody's body, honey", Jimin looked up and his expectation was right. It was Claudia.

"Oh, what you gonna do about it?", he replied. Somehow, his voice seems much more softer now as if he was joining into being flirtatious.