Ep 25

Jin's POV

We keep on running until our legs couldn't handle with the pain anymore. Even to teleport seems useless when I couldn't even reached Yujin.

"Where the hell is she?", I said, huffing and gasping for air.

"Jimin are you sure you are giving us the right direction?", Jhope said while we are looking at Jimin who had his back facing us.

After going to the hospital, he told us that Yujin might be somewhere near the area but we have been searching for so long and she's nowhere to be found.

"Yah, Jimin", Jhope approached him and rested his hand on his shoulder.

It was just like a blink of an eye, Jhope were being thrown on the ground by Jimin.

I widened my eyes as to why he'd been acting so strangely right now.
Jhope groans, his back was in pain and his arms that was being twisted that he can't seems to move from his spot.

Jimin turn around and his eyes turn into his natural color but from my point of view, he is not being himself. As if someone has been controlling him.

I was still exhausted from the run when Jimin move forward - approaching me. His eye color flashed, I don't want to hurt him and I also don't want him to be controlled. There's must be a way to break the connection.

I just stare at him and waited for his attack. He gave me his powerful punch that the pain struck to my stomach, his punch made me stumbled backwards, I cannot seems to avoid his attack.

Jimin raised his legs and gave a taste of his kick on my cheeks. His shoes was pointy which made it more painful, he was too fast and he seems to know my defence.

"Jimin! Stop it", I yelled.

Before he gave me another punch, I teleport near Jhope who was still lying on the ground.

"Come on Jhope, we have to go", I wrapped his arms around my neck and my hand supporting his waist. Jimin was staring at us quietly, before he attacked us one more, I teleported, to where my mind brought me to.

I place Jhope down when we are safely teleporting.
"Are you okay?", I asked him. He nodded, though his face seems in pain.

"You will heal, just focus.."

"I guess my power seems to become weaker after living as a human for a long time.. hah", Jhope heaved out a sighed.

"Then try to focus on getting it back", I uttered.

I looked around the surroundings, trying to think where we are now. Probably Jimin couldn't find us here for the moment, hopefully he won't but who was it? Who was controlling him?

"Jimin's eyes look so scary, did you see it?", Jhope said.

"Yeah", I replied. "He is not himself"

Jhope sighed, "Damn it"

"We have to find Yujin, who knows what might happen to her", I said looking at him. Jhope just nodded and slowly stands up.

"Let's go"

Before we took a step forward, Jimin was already in front of us with that poker face.

"How can he--?"

At that moment, I just hope nothing bad happen to Yujin.

---------

Author's POV

Yujin froze on her spot. She couldn't move an inch as if she was being hypnotized when she looked into his eyes. He ran his hand onto her body parts and to her neck - scanning every inch of her.