Ep 13

Yujin's POV

I checked my phone. 
10 52pm 

This is a waste to come here even though it was him who told me. I mean, like he was going to be dead tomorrow that he could not meet me. I wonder what he wanted to talk about.

I headed to StarB24hr when I received a text message from my so-call boss.

"Yujin, come to this place as soon as possible. We need to talk"

-Mr Jun Hoe - 

Damn, he disturb my night night. I hope it was worth to meet him soon.

I've arrived after 20 minutes. I didn't bring my car since, it Sunday! And the night seems chilly and windy. No wait, I don't have a car after that incident..
Now, that made me goosebumps. I shouldn't think of it anymore.

I enter the building and got a call from him.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, where are you? I've been waiting for so long~"

Uh.. what the hell with the voice?

"Who's your babe? Anyway, I'm here already. Where are you?"

"Oh wait! Let me go there myself, wait for me darling~"

What the- did he bump his head with a giant ball or what? He seems unusual.

Not long after the call, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and there he was with his usual face. His voice in the call was completely different than his expression right now. 

"What took you so long?!", he shout-whisper at me. 

I scoffed, "Hey? Can't you at least be thankful that I was willing to drag myself out of my bed just to meet you?"

"Whatever", he rolled his eyes, "I need you to act like my girlfriend from now. It won't take long"

Hearing that I wanted to explode. I regret coming here. 

"Okay, bye"

He was quick to grab my wrist and turned me around to face him. 
"Please help me, I will give you $50 in exchange" 

"Boring, you cheapskate", I turn around and was ready to push the handle of the door when he said. 

"$100!"

I fake my yawned, "It don't even suit the price for your clothes"

"Damn it, okay fine $300! Deal?"

There were stares on us, I sighed. "Fine, you better keep your promise!"

"I will, don't worry", he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I quickly gave him a glare.

"I have to do this so they'll believe we are dating. It's part of the plan okay. I don't mean to take advantage on you"

"Duh. What do you want me to do?"

"Just keep quite and go with the flow", he winked.

Get a hold of yourself Yujin.. you can't scratch this guy's face off or else your video attacking him will appear everywhere and you won't like it.

And just like that.. I have to act.

"C'mon babe, there's nothing to be shy about", Jun said. I want to puke everytime he calls me that.

He lead me to the table where there were a woman and a guy. Damn, their eyes are scary to looked at. As if they wanted to buried me alive but still, both are pretty good looking.