Ep 16

Yujin's POV

"J-Jungkook?", I was surprised for a moment.

He look at me with wide smile showing his bunny teeth. Ah, this version of him is adorable!

"Hi Yujin, what a coincidence!", he greeted. He look unexpectedly cheerful today.

Did God just hear my prayer? He is right in front of me right now. I'm glad that he's here. He seems fine.

"Are you alone?", I asked Jungkook. He turn around and shrugged, "Yeah, why? Did you expect me to bring Jimin and Hoseok?"

I chuckled, "What? I mean, yeah? since you guys always stick with each other"

He rubbed at the back of his neck, "Hmm, yeah. They're the one who tell me to buy all this food since we will be having a little chit-chat"

I nodded, "Well, have fun!"

"Yeah", he chuckles, "How about you?"

"I'm hungry and my little brother has something came up that's why i'll be eating alone here", I said. Just then, my order arrived. I took it and Jungkook got his too.

"Can i be your company for today?", Jungkook utter with his serious face.

My heart fluttered. 

"You're face turning red, are you okay?", Jungkook went worried. I quickly look away since I can't handle my burning face, he is too.. adorable. It make me crazy.

"I'm okay, let-s take a seat", I walk ahead of him and got us a seat near the window.

Jungkook and I chat while we're enjoying our meal. Truthfully, it was amazing for having him here or I'll be lonely and feeling empty for eating alone. He is very nice to talk with.

I hope nothing but for him to always act like this..

Little do I know I just accept him to ruin myself.

--

Author's POV

"Jungkook, wait!", Jin said. 

He heaved and finally catch up with Jungkook who suddenly stop his track.

"Finally here you are, we can talk this one out", Jin said. Jungkook did not respond to his sayings when his eyes are glued to the woman who having a nice dinner with the one who had the same appearance as him.

Jin's eyes widened. Jungkook fist turn into a ball and anger flamed inside of him.

He turned around, feeling pissed.

"I should have listen to you but I can't stand seeing someone who disguise as me be close with Yujin", Jungkook uttered and vanished into thin air leaving Jin dumbfounded.

Jin turn back towards the women who happily chatter with the 'other' Jungkook. Jin bit his bottom lip, his heart started to ache, it reminds him of the past during the time they are dating. It was a good memory to him but now he is unsure if his existence made her comfortable at all.