Ep 23

Jungkook lift Yujin up in bridal style, before hearing what Yujin have to say, he jumped out of the window with her in his arms.

Yujin screamed but strangely her body didn't feel scared of anything, it feels as if she has been used to it but probably it just the effect of getting her memories back.

Jungkook brought them to somewhere far away from the street and people.

"How did you find me?", Yujin asked looking at Jungkook who is huffing.

"I will always find you, Yujin"

On that moment on, Yujin raised her eyebrows in confusion. She went silence and speechless after his sayings.

"What?", she said.

"You're always be mine", he looked at her and his eyes flashed different colour than Jungkook's actual one.

His eyes are full silver and he had grey iris. This is not Jungkook, Yujin thought. She wanted to let go from his grip but he fastened his pace which made it difficult for her to moved around. He also jumped from one rooftop to another.

Yujin went panic. She started to think of a way to escape, being in this position especially in her enemy's arm something bad might could have happened if she stay for too long. Who knows where he brought her.

Another jump he made, this time he almost reached to the forest, the trees. Yujin immediately bite his arms for all she might until it went deeper to his skin. It bleeds and that was when the pain struck him.

He screamed in pain until he dropped her on the ground. She felt her body touches the grass and he were still yelling on the rooftop because of the stings.

This was her chance, Yujin immediately made her run to the opposite way from where she came from, she needed to tell Jin and the others.

She huffed, her knees almost gave up when she kept on running but she needed to be strong to hold on.

"YUJIN... YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!", the guy who disguise as Jungkook chase after her. He was so fast  and his face was scary to looked at.

Yujin didn't want to turned around as it will make her unfocused. The guy reached out his hand, hoping that it can reach her hair but Yujin made a turn to the left causing him to lose his chance.

"Ah, damn! I'm tired..", Yujin mumbled under her breathe. She turned around but the guy wasn't there. He disappeared.

Yujin raised her eyebrows, "Uh? Where is he?"

Too focused looking back, she bumped into a hard object. She paused and raised her head up when a familiar clothes was in front of her.

"In the end, you will always came back towards me", he said and formed a loathsome grin.

-

"We're close to the victim", Jun said.

Right now, Jun and Claudia was chasing after the evil spirit named Rei Queenza.

Claudia seems amazed seeing him being attentive even though he is just a newbie who still practicing to be an exorcist. She smirked and they have reached Rei's destination.

They slow their pace and enter the gang.

"Where is he?", Claudia said.

"The tracking said he is somewhere around here, did it just broke or what?", Jun replied looking at his Nemo tracker.

"Just forget about the device, start to open your eyes as big as you can, he might be hiding"

A silhouette of a man was standing on the edge of the building. He is watching down the both of them who doesn't aware of it's presence.