Introduction

Whatever god was up there, Saiki was sure that they were never on his side.  He wanted to be as ordinary as possible, hence his idol on the extremely average Satou, but he of course was a psychic granted with powers that could change the world.  He never wanted friends nor did he want any kind of attention, so why was it that he was bothered daily with the most unusual set of oddballs.  None of them were normal and each of these characters were so unique that Saiki is sure they could have their own anime series if they weren't annoying enough.  Although he would loath to admit that he did consider them as friends, he did care about them and told himself that these people were quite enough and a handful and he didn't need anyone else to complicate his life.  But God was never on his side so of course another person will come to disrupt his life in a way better than he expected.

Author's Note:
Hey, Everyone! Thanks for making it to the end of the first page at least! This is my first story ever so I'm kinda excited. Looking forward to hearing anything from you. It's still in the works and I'm a little busy, but I wanted to write a Saiki Fan-fiction so badly.  So here! I hope you enjoy.  I'll do my best to update as fast as possible. Cheers!