I Know You

Jess

He made his way down the stairs and into the room crowded with people. The whole place stank of booze and sweat as he tried to locate his and Cassie's coats so they could go. He just wanted to get out of here and maybe watch a movie with her. He wasn't lying when he said he didn't like most people.

When he finally noticed their discarded coats on an empty couch he made his way over there only to be stopped by Frankenstein himself.

Jess sighed in annoyance before tilting his head to look up at Dean. If there was one thing he hated more than his stupid hair it was his tall height. Dean had a scowl on his face as he stared Jess down.

"Hey, Megatron. You mind moving?" Jess asked sarcastically before sidestepping Dean to get to the coats.

Dean didn't say anything, he just moved to stand in front of Jess again. "Geez, someone pull your plug?" He commented at his bad mood. This guy was just making Jess more annoyed than he already was.

"You know, you're a jerk," Dean finally spoke up after his intense glaring.

He nodded his head sarcastically. "Nice chatting to you," Jess called over his shoulder as he turned around to head back upstairs. If it were up to him he would've decked Dean right then and there but he knew Cassie wouldn't like that so he stopped himself.

Feeling a rough hand grip his shoulder, Jess quickly brushed it off before turning around. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked angrily attracting a few glances from the surrounding people.

"You," Dean replied hotly. "You're my problem."

"Why? Cause I'm a better guy than you?" Jess asked, adding fuel to the fire that was Dean's rage.

Dean shook his head smugly with a glare down at Jess. "Cause of what you're doing to Cassie." He told him in an accusing tone.

Okay, now he really wanted to punch Dean. He wanted to hear the sickening crack of his nose when Jess' fist connected with it. Dean may be taller than he was, but he didn't know how to fight like him. He didn't have years of experience.

Instead all he did was clench his jaw tightly. "Unless I'm Dracula and sucking her blood out, I'm not doing anything bad to her."

"I take it she didn't tell you about our little conversation earlier," Dean said cockily as he watched how Jess' face turned into one of confusion.

Jess didn't think Dean was telling the truth since Cassie didn't tell him anything at all. But that would explain why Jess caught him glaring at the two of them all night long.

"Cut the crap," Jess evaded the question as to not give Dean the satisfaction that he was right. "What do you want?"

"What I want is for you to stop forcing your girlfriend to go to school in New York just so that she can be with you," Dean spat out as Jess looked up at him with an icy stare.

Forcing? He knew for a fact that he had never forced Cassie to do something she didn't wanna do. He made damn sure of that. So now this jackass comes and tells him that he's forcing his girlfriend to go to Columbia, I think not.

"Not that you have anything to do with this," Jess told him sternly between his clenched teeth. "She wants to go to school there. I never forced her to do anything."

"Bullshit," Dean said as if he was right about everything. "I know her," he told Jess confidently.

Those three words made his blood boil. He knew her? I doubt he even knows her middle name. "No you don't," Jess argued with a glare. "You don't know a thing about her."