"joy to the world, the trump has cum"

happy holidays!! i hope everyone is having a great time and if not, here's a christmas special to bring u joy!! (not related to the main story)

donald's pov:
it was christmas eve and i was standing by the fire just thinking. the biden's were coming over because apparently it's tradition? i don't even know. i was nervous about seeing joe, i took an interest in him awhile ago, but i knew it would never ever work so i gave up and shoved my feelings deep down but now with him coming over, my feelings are starting to pour out.

i exhale the breath i didn't know i was holding and go and get changed.

joe's pov:
i sit by my christmas tree just thinking. i really wanted to see donald, i took a liking to him, for some odd reason. but i hid my feelings due to the election and me becoming the next president. but my feelings have been spilling out recently due to staying at the white house with them.

i inhale and exhale hard, and walk into my room to find an outfit.

my wife walks in and tells me i should dress like santa. "what the fuck are you talking about?" i ask back, completely confused about what the hell she just asked me. "please joe! cmon it'll put a smile on baron!! i haven't seen that child smile ever, so maybe it'll work!" the way she worded it made me feel guilty so i agreed.

(later when joe arrived to the white house)

3rd person pov:
joe stood in his santa costume looking at the white house and then at the paparazzi. 'this is way to embarrassing' he sighed in his head and walked inside putting on a fake smile, hand in hand with his wife.

as they walked in they were greeted by several officials and other various important people. everyone complimenting his outfit. "you look like a real santa!" "real classy mr president!" "hotter version of santa" "love it mr biden!" they all sounded the same to him, he was mostly worried about how donald was gonna respond. he gulped and went into the room where donald was.

donald's pov:
i heard that joe had arrived and my palms started to sweat like a lot. my face had gotten hotter and the room felt like it was melting. i tried to keep it together the best i could. when he walked in the room my eyes widened, what the fuck was he wearing?? i guess i had been staring for quite awhile because his wife stepped in and said something.
"sorry for the quick costume change, we just thought it would be funny and bring christmas cheer to baron!" joe averted his eyes from the situation. melania stepped in and said "thank you so much dear!! that's incredibly kind!"

as the girls talked i noticed joe leave and head somewhere. so of course i followed. somehow i was feeling quite horny. i didn't know why but i couldn't help it, as i wandered to find joe i kept thinking of his tight ass in those pants, his thick thighs, and his chiselled muscles. i found myself in a bedroom that i had no idea existed.

3rd person pov:
as donald wandered the room, he heard movement and quickly covered his eyes in case some officials had slept together. "SHIT! i-i i-i'm so sorr-" he stuttered. "donald?" the voice sound familiar. donald opened his eyes and saw joe without a shirt and still in his santa suit. donald blushed deeply and covered his eyes again. "GAH! IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE JUST SAY THAT INSTEAD OF MAKING ME SEE THAT!!" donald yelled in panic. joe chuckled and walked up to donald, joe took donald's hands in his so donald would have to face him. "i don't want you to leave. and i'm pretty sure you enjoy seeing me like this." joe smirked and looked down at donald's pants. donald glanced down and saw his boner. "fuck, i'm so sorry" donald said embarrassingly.

then joe suddenly pushed donald back onto the bed. "w-what are you doing j-j-joe??" joe slapped donald's face and said "it's mr president tonight" donald gulped as joe went in to kiss him. they mashed their tongues together. they both moaned out each other's names and then joe flipped donald around and buried his face into the pillow. "m-mr president p-please..." donald whimpered. joe smirked and gave donald what he deserved,

rough

ass

sex.

ANYWAYS-
i hope everyone is good and well and i'm sorry i haven't been posting much. kinda in a bad place rn but i'll try my hardest!!