during the debate

donald's pov:
as i step up to the podium, my heart begins to pace faster and faster. he spares a glance my way, and blushes? no, impossible, must of been the trick of the light. i wobble forward to my podium so no one can see the big disturbance in his pants.

joe's pov:
i see don and i freeze. man that tan looks very vivid today. little did i know a blush appeared on my face causing don to blush as well. i step up to my podium taking off my mask.

3rd person pov:
after many minutes of endless arguing and bickering, joe said something that really hurt donald. he called him a clown. donald broke. his heart broken.

donald pov:
my heart. why did this hurt me so much. i'm broken. i couldn't even get words out. luckily, that was the end of the debate. i was trying so hard to hold in my tears, i could barely keep it in.

3rd person:
both wives came down and hugged their lovers. biden embraced his loving wife gladly while trump gave melania a quick hand hold. his gaze wasn't even on the crowd, it was on him. it's always been him. my tears did against my wish and fell. i'm shocked no one noticed.

joe's pov:
as i hugged jill, my wife, i happened to glance over at at donald, was he crying?? why?? i don't understand. but i was quickly pulled out of my trance, because my wife told me i did in fact stutter. damn it! i thought i did well. i sigh and leave the debate room. as i walk to find the bathroom i see him... i freeze up. i cant move. why..

donald's pov:
i walk to the bathroom to relieve my tears i see him. his tall figure, in his blue tux, his baby blue eyes staring into my blue eyes. i couldn't move. i froze and i guess he did too. but he broke out of his trance and walked to me. i thought this was it, finally i can kiss him, hold him, love him. but he turned into the bathroom and i stood there like an idiot with puckered lips. what the fuck was i thinking??

joe pov:
i walk into the bathroom and do my business when i hear someone else doing there business. i walk out and see donald there washing his hands. shocking. i thought he didn't believe in washing hands.. anyway he glances over at me, but i can't help but blush and look into his eyes... why do i want to lean in and kiss him... i move closer..

3rd person pov
as they both look at each other, the space between then begins to get smaller and smaller until there isn't any space left and then.. donald crashes his lips into joe's. joe is tense at first but slowly then melts into the kiss. donald's baby hands fall on joe's neck and joe's hands find their way to donald's hips. they move in sync, bound together... until they needed air to breathe. they looked at each other and just stared wondering what the fuck just happened. joe runs out and runs away faster then he ever did. leaving donald a blushing mess and happy. joe kept playing the image in his head and he couldn't help but blush.. maybe they were meant to be...