oh mr president~ smut smut smut

3rd person pov:
"say that again~" joe ordered donald to do as he said. joe loved hearing that word. especially when it came from donald's mouth. donald was shocked that that word had come out of his mouth. he knew he shouldn't have said that for it apparently really turned joe on. donald was scared and didn't want to say it. "u-uh say what?" donald tried to act coy. joe growled, a deep growl, and grabbed donald's chin with his hand. his hand then slid down to his neck, he soon put just enough pressure on his neck to make it pleasurable but also rough.

"say that word again, pussy.." joe spat out. donald glanced up at joe's eyes and he saw the same lust and hunger he saw the first time they had sex. 'oh fuck' donald thought. 'is he really going to do me now? AND HERE FOR GOD SAKE!?' donald screamed at himself for being stupid and slipping up but his dick had other plans.

joe felt donald's member over joe's thigh and joe smirked. "well? your dick seems like you want this, so... say the damn word again bastard!" and then joe spanked donald's ass, "DADDY!" donald moaned out loudly. and with that the fun was about to begin.

joe's pov:
i tore donald's clothes off teasingly and with every piece of clothing he groaned and moaned slighting. god was this extremely hot. i soon took off my clothes eagerly and then went for his lips. the skin on skin contact was enough to make me cum on my undergarments. i guess i hadn't really done anything for awhile. i think i had blue balls.

donald's pov:
as joe attacked my neck i could feel his growing erection on my miner thigh. "someone's excited huh~?" bad.fucking.idea. joe rose up from deep inside my neck and stared down at me with raging eyes. he slapped my ass again. "what did u just say?" oh.shit. "u-um nothing."

joe got up from the bed and i whimpered thinking he didn't want to continue. "can you hold on, what a needy boy i have on my hands~" i blushed and looked away. i didn't want to see what he was grabbing.

3rd person pov:
joe went over to a drawer in the hotel and pulled out some toys and other various things. he came back to donald and told him to corporate. "ok if you would like me to stop, say orange ok?" joe told donald in a really serious tone. "u-uh ok but what are you going to do??" donald said. joe just smirked and got back into character. he pulled out the box and dropped it on the bed. handcuffs fell out that joe picked up and then handcuffed donald to the bed. and then blindfolded him. "oh! joe? is this really necessary?" "if there's a problem, hurry up and ask." joe demanded. "i-i c-cant see your f-face.." donald trailed off. joe just smiled and said "you'll see it after i'm done having fun~" donald gulped and his breath hitched as he felt something cold enter his area.....

"OH! joe! WHAT IS THAT!?" donald said loudly as he held back a moan. "a little something~" joe said as he then pushed the toy into donald's area. "JOE!" donald moaned out. joe groaned. donald soon realized joe was touching himself while fucking him with a toy. 'jesus this is a little embarrassing' donald thought. but his thoughts were soon destroyed by the toy going in further. "AH~ JOE!" joe growled and slammed the toy in again. "that's not my name!" donald then realized what he wanted donald to say. and with that another push was shoved and out came the words "DADDY!"

time skip bc i'm uncomfy! (sorry lmao)

3rd person pov:
two panting bodies lay beside each other on a queen sized bed. donald was passed out from the amount of pleasure he had just received. joe was just thinking and trying to focus but his vision kept getting blurry. 'damn that was so hot' he thought to himself and rolled over and spooned donald. and then soon drifted off to sleep.