smut warning ‼️

3rd person pov:
when their lips crashed into each other it felt like the perfect piece to the puzzle of each other's lips. they kissed for awhile until joe wanted to tease. joe puts his hand on donald's inner thigh making him shiver and groan a bit. joe smirks at this realizing he did something right and continues to do it.

donald's pov:
OMG I CANT BREATHE.
as joe put his hands down my pants i lost it. i actually lost it, my baby hands found their way to waist and pulled tight making him grunt as he was undoing my belt. SHIT. i forgot i was wearing the lingerie..!!! WHAT IF HE DOESNT LIKE IT?!? as i thought this my mind swam with many other questions too like, will he find this erotic? will he rail me even harder? will he think i'm weird? will he think my member is too small????!!!!! fuck me.

joe's pov:
i didn't know what i was doing. my hands were doing this not my mind. my mind was screaming "GTFO THIS CHEETO" but my hands and heart said otherwise. as i unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off, i saw he was wearing something, lingerie? no, he'd never. i don't pay any attention and move my kissing down to his neck pussy, it's like i was kissing my wife's womanhood... STOP IT JOE! i snap of my thought and take off donald's suit. and....

oh

my

god

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE WEARING?!?!?!?

3rd person pov:
as joe removed donald's suit completely leaving him in just his lingerie, joe's face froze and looked at donald with utter shock. "what the hell are you wearing?" joe said "uh-uh i- y-you don't like it?" donald stuttered. "oh, now little trumpie has the stutter?? and no, i do like it, ~very much~"
donald's face turned crimson red, well, orange per say but yknow just roll with it. donald couldn't actually believe that joe liked it. donald's thoughts were interrupted by joe's sudden caressing of his orange tinted skin. pinching, sucking, and love biting everywhere on his plump body. donald moaned loudly and then covered his mouth not wanting the guards to suspect anything.

joe's pov:

i decided to go full-force on him. he's been a bad boy. so i start doing the most on his body. i find his sweet spot and abuse the absolute shit out of it. his moan turned me on, so i quickly stripped my clothing throwing it to who knows where and then continuing my business.

a little while later-

as donalds huffing and panting, he stops me and says "fuck me now joe" and then without warning i stick myself into him. he moans out loud and then he adjusts, and then okays me too keep going. i go harder and faster with every pump. i look down and see how donald is spread out on the table in his lingerie, man he looks beautiful right now. "y-you know do-donald, this is a view i could get used too" i say in between pants.

donald's pov:
as he said that my heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were heating up and not from this intimate moment. 'h-he likes me??' 'he wants this to be regular thing?' i smile to myself before i felt a hot liquid on my face and chest, soon later i felt it inside of me. oh shit, he didn't wear a condom.... oh well, i'm not a women so i can't get pregnant... right?

3rd person pov:
as they both finished, joe pulled out and sat on the chair across from donald's panting, sprawled out figure. "thank you donald, this has been very pleasant but i-i must go now" he felt guilty for doing cheating on his wife like that, especially with someone like ~him~ but he didn't want donald to see him sad so he just excused himself and left early. donald got up and sat on the chair. "did he just rail and bail???" he rubs his face and puts his clothes back on, not bothering to clean himself up. he was very sticky.

donald's pov:
'he really hit and dipped' i sigh and walk towards the door, opening it and walking out myself . i didn't bother thanking the chefs because i was not in the mood. i actually thought he liked me. guess i was wrong...

that night, back in my room, i couldn't sleep, i was too focused on what happened. though i couldn't walk properly because of what ~he~ did to me. so i decided to go on twitter and look at what was going on. i saw that someone talked about the debate. 'still??' i thought to myself and i clicked on it and it showed a picture, obviously photoshopped, of me and joe kissing... my mouth was hanging open and my cheeks flushed. 'IT LOOKS SO REAL' i thought to myself. i screenshoted it and put it as my background on my phone. but on my bone screen so no one would see it. i blushed more at the thought and then sighed and fell asleep....
-

-

-

A/N: hey guys!! i hope you enjoy this story so far and i want to say i'm so happy that people are laughing at this ITS SO FUNNY AHHH. but seriously guys thank you for reading lol. also i may be getting my phone taken away soon bc of grades soooo if i don't post you'll know why. anyway HAVE A GOOD DAY SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!