cheater..

donald's pov:
it was a couple weeks later after i found out i was pregnant. i was happy because i knew it was biden's child. i smiled down at my bump. thought it didn't show yet, my stomach already kinda looked huge so i just imagined it was my baby bump. i rubbed my stomach humming softly to the baby. i decided that i wanted to see joe because i hadn't seen him since the night in the hotel. during the two weeks he didn't even call me or text at all. i admit i was worried but i didn't think too much of it. i dialed the number and pressed it to my ear as it rang.

i had called him 5 times and he didn't pick up. i was getting a little worried. i went on my instagram to see that he was active but if he was.. why wasn't he answering me?? i furrowed my bushy brows and threw my phone on the bed and went in the shower to clear my head.

joe's pov:
it had been two weeks since i last spoke to or saw donald. i admit i kept my distance from him because, he just wasn't hitting the same as he used to. and even after i admitted my love for him, it felt extremely awkward to even think about him. it may have been a stupid reason but i couldn't help it. i'm president now! i cant put all my focus on him.

the obamas were coming over today to have dinner, i was really excited, 'i really enjoy barack's company... i-i mean the obama's company'

jesus why did i just think that??

i felt my phone vibrate. i pulled it out and saw it was donald. my face ran cold and i threw my phone with a shriek across the room. my wife ran in and asked if i was okay. "honey! are you alright?!" she said rather shocked. "yes yes dear i'm alright" i replied calmly. "o-okay. well meet me in the family room in 10 minutes please!" she said. "yes dear" i replied.

i sighed and left my room.

-later that evening-

joe's pov:
the obamas are over right now and i just couldn't stop smiling. i was so happy to see barack for some reason. "...and then i told michelle to write that book!!" barack said whole laughing with me. "HAHAHAH barack.. you're so funny" i giggled.
barack locked eyes with me for a bit to long and then asked me to talk a walk with him. and i did as i was told and followed him.

3rd person pov:
as they were walking joe couldn't help but stare at barack. he was amazed at the way he spoke, looked, and acted. he was mesmerized. joe felt an urge. an urge to be close with barack. joe took this opportunity. "barack.." joe said quietly. "yes joe?" barack said while turning to face joe. just as he did so, joe slammed his mouth onto barack's.

barack's eyes widened in suprise before soothing out and deepening the kiss. they kissed until their breaths drew low. they pulled apart and stared longingly in each other's eyes. "joe... we can't.." joe shushed him with another kiss before saying "we'll deal with that later.." they both smirked before kissing again.

suddenly, they heard a cry. they pulled apart to see donald standing out before them. "h-how c-c-could you?!? HOW COULD YOU?!???" donald screamed at the top of his lungs.

"you..

...cheater..."