little side story

(NOT RELATED TO THE MAIN STORY!)
i decided i wanted to make a little story to show how making fun of trumps neck thrussy makes him feel so yea basically that's what's gonna happen sooooo enjoy...

donalds pov:

TWITTER POST:

"look at donald's neck pussy y'all😭💔"

my thumb was stuck on that one twitter post of how someone called out me out for my neck. and there were over ONE MILLION SHARES HOLY SHIT!! my eyes widened at the number of retweets and comments. my eyes started to water and i shoved my phone away from me. 'how could someone be so mean?' i thought but then a bigger thought came to my head, 'WHAT IF JOE SEES IT?!' i shoved my hands in my face and groaned. "damn fuck you liberals. all thanks to the liberal media, that joe may not like me and my... n-neck puss-pussy.

i stood up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom mirror and tilted my head upwards just enough so i could see my neck and also so my eyes still could see my mirror. i stared and stared until i burst into tears. I CANT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE!

joe's pov:
i don't usually go on twitter often but something urged me too so i scrolled and saw something that looked weird. i clinked it and up brought a tweet of someone making fun of donald's neck. "neck pussy?" i said outloud. 'SHIT' i thought. my assistant was next to me but he seemed to just laugh. "ah you saw that tweet too??" "uhm i think so?" i questioned not knowing if he was talking about what i was thinking of. who knows! he could've been talking about a weird porn fetish. "yea man! the one of trumps neck? hell yea dude it's fucking funny!" my assistant and i are close so he can joke and cuss with me. we're big boys.

"does donald know about.." i scrolled to see how many people liked and retweeted, my eyes widened, "...uh million people who are making fun of him?" "maybe i don't know, who cares though? that guy deserves no sympathy whatsoever" my assistant laughed. i narrowed my eyes, why was i getting so pissed? i quickly resorted to my natural state and agreed with him before he had to leave due to a call.

i snarled at people making fun of him. "this isn't right! no one makes fun of my... ~lover~" i whispered the last part making my cheeks flush. i needed to go see him and make sure he's ok. knowing him he definitely has already seen it.

time skip~

3rd person pov:
joe had arrived at donald's and he got out of his car and sped walk to go see him. he knocked on his door only to be opened by a guard. "oh! um sorry but may i speak with donald? it's rather important." joe said trying his best to sound elegant and composed. "joe biden? what do you need from mr trump?" the guard barked. joe gulped.

after bribing and bargaining with the guard, joe was finally let inside. he bolted straight for donald's room. joe didn't even knock and just busted through the door.

donald jumped and threw his head upwards to stare down the thing that bursted in his room. "w-JOE?" donald said startled. "DONALD! are-are you okay?" joe said while sitting down next to donald on the bathroom floor. donald knew at that point that joe had seen the tweet and he felt embarrassed, ashamed, and mostly cringe. he felt like crying but he had no more tears. "NO JOE IM NOT FINE AT ALL!" donald finally bursted out.

joe was shocked but let donald get it all out.

"PEOPLE ON TWITTER ARE SO MEAN! ITS ALL YOU LIBERALS FAULT! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HA..." joe sighed at donald's words and decided to not listen to his head, but his heart. he grabbed donald by the cheeks and slammed his lips into donald's. donald's eyes widened before slowly melting into the kiss.

they pulled away, mostly for air. "thanks joe, i know you'll always be by my side no matter what."

"of course i will.."

"...neck pussy" donald slapped joe in the shoulder

"i hate you." donald replied. "no you love me" joe said. "yea i really do." donald said. and then they sat there on the bathroom floor and continued to do what they were doing. and it got pretty heated.