do i?

a//n: i'm so sorry i haven't been active on here lmao kinda depressed and schools a bitch, but i'll try updating these more frequently.

3rd person pov:
the sound of a phone ringtone rung out in the hotel room. joe sprouted up in a fear of waking donald up. he grabbed the phone and looked at the number, "the doctor that did our ultrasound?" he asked himself. he picked up the phone and asked the doctor what was wrong. "oh dear it's nothing! it's just time for your monthly checkup!" joe's face went pale. 'how could i have forgotten about this?!" he yelled at himself. he agreed and then hung up.

he shook donald awake and told him about the appointment. "oh well what time?" donald replied grumbling. joe thought donald's morning voice was the hottest thing he'd ever heard. he flushed and said "u-uh i- around 2" donald glanced over at the time and it said

"1:30?!?" donald yelled, he practically fell out of bed and put on all his clothes. he stared at joe, who was admiring the scene. donald flushed, "w-what are you s-staring a-at!?!!" joe smirked and shrugged. "nothing much, just... loving the scene in front of me, that's all~" joe replied. donald hid his face in his hands and shoved joe's clothes in his face.

"GET DRESSED, WE'RE LATE ASSHOLE!" donald playfully yelled, very flustered. joe chuckled but complied. he put his clothes on and then they both walked out together. in a gas station bathroom, donald put on his disguise and joe did as well. they walked out and made their way to the hospital.

they got there just in time for their appointment. after all the confirmations they made it to the ultrasound room. the nurse wasn't inside yet, so they talked about small stuff, such as how last nights play was, if donald was sore, and what they think the ultrasound is about. they laughed and then the nurse came in.

joe's pov:
i laughed at donald's joke and then we heard a knock on the door. must be the nurse. i wasn't looking at the door though. i was staring at donald. we had been dating for awhile but never really made it official, towards each other. of course we could never be actually official, it would end horribly. anyway, when i look at him, my eyes seem to soften, my heart seems to beat faster, and my knees wobble. when i look at him, my world seems to be less depressing and lonely. he completes me.

i- i think i may just-

do i?

i do.

i love him~