suprise??

A//N: OHMYGOD I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING!! god i love reading your comments they genuinely make me laugh. remember feel free to give me tips and/or tell me your thoughts about how it should go. anyways. on with the story and don't forget to vote!! (and by that i mean in the wattpad not in real life)

3rd person pov:
joe was ahead of trump in the polls and and donald wasn't having it. he tweeted several tweets about how the polls were rigged and the liberal media caused it to be rigged. though, very obviously it wasn't true. donald was having stomach problems. he didn't think much of it because he just thought it was his nervousness. but he weirdly started craving jurassic foods. some were bell peppers with potatoes inside topped with soy sauce, or pizza with ice cream cookies and brownies on top. he thought this was very odd but he didn't know why.

he was freaking out a little bit. he didn't know why he was having these cravings!! 'im not a woman' he thought, 'so i couldn't be pregnant. right?' his head told him he still should check. though science says otherwise. but he never listened to science anyway.

he went into his bedroom and looked in a drawer and saw melania's set of pregnancy tests. 'why does she have so many?' (probs bc she doesn't want anymore lil trumpies running around dipshit) he shook his head to get rid of upcoming thoughts and grabbed two tests and then went to pee.

he did his business and he watched very closely and patiently to see what it was. but then he felt like he had to puke so he ran back to the toilet and puked. 'WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!' his thoughts screamed. he got up and walked weakly back to the test, his eyes widened like saucers. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" he screamed out loud. luckily, no one was home at the time so he didn't care how loud he screamed. "no no no no no no NOOO!" he physically couldn't believe what he was seeing. he yanked the other test and took it.

and the same thing again! the double-lined test was coloured in bright pink ink. "HOW? WHY? THIS ISN'T PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!!" he gripped his head from it spinning. he threw up some more and slumped down on the bathroom floor.

(after awhile of realization and astonishment)

'was it with joe?' 'was he the father?' he thought so many possibilities. though, despite everything, he smiled at his belly, he put a hand to his stomach, stroking it gently. "little one, i'll give you the best life i possibly can" though he knew there were many, many problems in the way.

joe's pov:
it was around early noon and i had just walked out of the room that was broadcasting the polls. i needed a break, i needed to keep my eyes away from the screen. i went to my room and laid down. just as i was about to close my eyes my phone rang. it hurt my ears. 'god who the hell was calling me?' i looked at the caller and it was donald... 'what did he want?' i picked up. "hello?" "uh he-hey joe!" "donald? what is this sudden c-call about?" he stuttered slightly. "well, i-i h-ha-have some really sho-shocking news" my heart sort of dropped, i had no idea was he was talking about but from the way his tone was, it sounded bad.

"well remember th-the night we- you know the night we- uh, you know.." i sighed a deep sigh. "yes donald i remember, why?" i said suspiciously.

"this is going to sound absolutely crazy, b-but you HAVE TO believe me o-ok?" he sounded absolutely insane, i mean is the election doing THAT much to him? but his voice was lowkey turning me on right now. WAIT WHAT JOE, STOP IT! "uh depends on what it is donald" "just please when i t-tell you, y-you won't hang up." i groaned, "fine, go ahead"

"s-see i was feeling dizzy recently and i have had morning sickness, a-and really strange cravings. s-so i decided to take a t-test just because i felt it was r-right. anyways, i took it and- and, IM PREGNANT JOE AND YOUR THE FATHER!!"

"i'm sorry, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!!!???"

"uh-uh suprise?" donald said.