halloween special

SORRY THIS IS LATE BUT OH WELL ENJOY IT BITCHES (this isn't related to the story)

3rd person pov:
on one night of the year around a time that's very spooky and mysterious, two old men decide to go to a haunted house. and these men were in politics.

joe's pov:
my wife and i decided to go as an outlet and a plug. classy, i know but to be fair it was all her idea. she was the outlet and i was the plug. she told me we were also going to a haunted house which made me a bit nervous because i didn't know what to expect. after we got ready, we got in our car and drove off to go to the haunted house. it was a few hours away so they had awhile.

donald's pov:
it was halloween and i wasn't in the mood to do anything until my wife said that joe and his wife were planning on going to a haunted house and she wanted to go as well to prove we're better? or something like that. i wanted to go because i heard joe was going.

i've had a crush on joe ever since we've been in politics together. well, i mean not together together, i wish but you know different policies and- shit i'm rambling.  anyway i want to be there to see joe and actually maybe spend some time alone with him. maybe. just maybe...

for our costume we decide to go as an outlet and a plug. very original and yet no one wears it!! me and melania get ready and then we hop in our car and drive to the haunted house only a few hours away from us.

time skip cus i can-

3rd person pov:
joe arrives first and gets greeted by some people, only a few people because they reserved the haunted house for him and another party which joe didn't know about. he didn't seem to mind as long as they wouldn't bug him. him and his wife get led into a small waiting room and wait for the other party.

donald arrives awhile after and there's no one waiting outside. 'i guess everyone's already inside..' he thought to himself. they head in and get led into a waiting room with two other people.

the two couples looked up and their eyes widened and their mouths dropped. mostly donald's. melania and jill (joe's wife) greet each other in a friendly manor and talk on the opposite side of the room. while joe and donald couldn't even look at each other. donald's face was heating up and joe was sweating.

joe's pov:
WHY AM I SWEATING?!, i DO NOT have a crush on this man, do i? NO! never, nope, nada. well, do i? i seemed to be thinking for awhile because when i glance up my wife and melania are gone. i look around and then i look at donald. i did not want to talk to him but i had no idea where my wife went so i had to ask. "um... w-where did jill and melania go?" "o-oh!! u-u-umm you were such in a d-deep train of thought and they asked if w-we were ready to go in, and our wives were ready s-so the workers insisted that they we go a-and leave you be-behind" i stayed quiet.

"B-BUT I DECIDED TO S-STAY!! i hope that's not a problem?" why did he want to stay??? does he? does he have feelings for me??

donald's pov:
after i stupidly stuttered ALL of my words i looked at him and he looked like he was pondering something. a few minutes went by when a voice scared the living shit out of me. "um do you- uh i- forgive me for assuming b-but do you happen to have feelings for me?" joe stated as i felt my whole face go red and my knees start to give out under me. "i-i" i couldn't even form the right words. when i glanced up tho, he looked like he wanted me to say yes, his eyes showed patience, hope, and-and a hint of lust? no! he'd never. not with me at least.

after a few minutes i took a deep breath and formed the best possible words i could. "the truth is joe, i really do"

3rd person pov:
donald could see joe's tensed shoulders relax and the words that made donald's heart flutter, "i-i have feelings for you too.." and with that, donald slammed his non existent lips on joe's and they kept going for what felt like an eternity. once they pulled away for mostly air, joe looks down at donald's outfit, actually seeing it for the first time, "ummm did we actually go as the same thing? except' he paused 'why are you the outlet?" donald glanced down and saw that joe was the plug and his cheeks turned a crimson orange. "OH MY GOD- I-I HAD NO IDEA" joe chuckled and then kissed donald again harder this time and with more passion and love.

after some time they pulled away and decided to go into the haunted house. hand in hand they walked through the doors and found themselves in a very dark place but yet their intertwined hands made them feel less scared. they continued walking until they came across a room with a red led light lighting up the room. they saw a clown in the corner and then a bed with some animatronic.

they looked at each other and nodded. joe threw off the animatronic and donald shut and locked the door. then joe pushed donald back onto the bed and then lowered himself on top of him and then quickly pulled the sheets over the two of them. they're costumes actually came to life. but that's not the only thing that came....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
don't forget to vote!