after the night...

a//n: ALSO PS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REGULARLY ILL START TRYING ANYWAY ON WITH THE STORY YOU DIRTY HOES

joe's pov:
it was the next morning and i still couldn't think straight. i cannot believe i actually fucked him. but at the same time, i kinda wanted it to happen again, it made my heart swell when i thought about it. i wanted to see his body spread out before me, i wanted to see his heated face covered in his own goo, and i wanted to see him reach his limit and release the load that he couldn't seem to hold. i must have been staring for awhile because my wife touched my shoulder and i shook my thoughts and stared at her. guilt soon washed over me. oh god, i can't believe i actually cheated on her...
was i a bad person?
no, she'd never find out..
would she??

she seemed to see my eyes darken and she looked at me with concern, i soon shook myself again and then she asked "are you okay joey?" i shuddered a little at the nickname as donald called me that last night. she didn't seem to notice this time. and i quickly said "oh yes dear i'm perfectly fine, just a little tired that's all" i mean i didn't lie, last night was pretty tiring~

third person pov:
as donald woke up he noticed his wife had already left the bed. he rolled over and groaned in pain. his nether regions being sore from the previous night. he sat up and blushed a crimson red, as he remembered what had happened just so little ago. "holy shit, that actually happened" he tried standing up but his legs almost gave out under him, he slammed his bum back on the bed in pain. "that damn bastard"

it was all fine and well until a knock was heard, he cursed and quickly hid under the sheets not wanting whoever it was to see his underwear. he said "come in" and in walked a congress man. he nodded and asked trump if he was reading to get up, heat rose to his cheeks. he couldn't tell him that he fucked the other candidate!!!! in a panicked mindset he blurted out the first thing that sounded believable. "UM- i-i think i have co-covid..." with that the congress man slammed the door and ran down the hall in a panic.

donald's pov:
OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD!!!!!!!!

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!?? OH MY GOD FUCK ME. IM SO FUCKED. i tried to calm myself as i realized i didn't have much time to process what just happened because soon a bunch of hazmat suits came storming into my room, i was too shocked to say anything so i just sat there like an idiot. they didn't even check my temperature and brought me out on a stretcher to a hospital. melania and my kids were crying, at least i thought they were, kinda looked like laughing but maybe my eyes were just bad. i was freaking out i didn't know what to do. i didn't want to tell them i didn't have covid but i also didn't want to tell them i fucked joe. sooooo kind of at a loss here. FUCK MY LIFE

3rd person pov:
as he's rolled into the hospital trump hid his face in his hands in pure embarrassment. he couldn't believe that they actually believed him.
as he was in his hospital room he thought to himself "i am so fucked"