election night

3rd person pov:
both candidates were nail biting and sweating for what was about to come. trump's stomach was rather hurting and biden's head was pounding. trump had recovered from his "covid" phase. he can walk again. they haven't spoken since. trump was nervous for two reasons. one was the election and two was his joe not talking to him. 'was he not pleased?' 'was he upset that he cheated?' 'was i a bad sex partner?' millions of thoughts raced in his mind. he couldn't focus. he needed to go lay down. he left his office and went to his room. he shut the door and locked it.

he sat down on his bed and pulled out his phone. the screen background making his cheeks turn red. he had changed his background to an edit of him and joe awhile ago and he still hasn't seen to get over it. he went to his bathroom and splashed water on his face while scrolling on twitter.

he saw a link of a video it seemed, he clinked on it and there was a video, clearly editing, but looks realistic and it was of joe and him having sex. donald felt him grow hard near the south and his cheeks heat up. he checked to see if the door was locked and pulled down his pants, and placed his hand on his member. he pumped his hand up and down while staring deeply at the video. the video was only 5 seconds but luckily for donald, that's how long he lasted. he came on his pants and shirt. "shit! now i have to change. they're definitely going to say something." he cursed again and took off his clothing and shoved his phone in a secret drawer. he changed and then ran out of his room. he passed barron and barron asked "why are you so red and why are you breathing so hard?" "OH!!! U-UM, i was running t-to find a bathroom b-bad." he rambled and apparently his son believed him.

donald made it back to his office and wasn't questioned which was good and he kept watching the election.

joe on the other hand never let his eyes leave the screen. his phone was buzzing and he happened to glance down and saw he got a private tweet from trump. he left the room he was in and he went in the hall. he plugged in his headphones and watching the video. it was of him and donald having sex. but it was edited, very obvious, but it looked SO real. joe's cheeks heated up and his pants tightened but he couldn't jack off here, he closed his screen and went back into the room and he sighed as the bump in his pants wouldn't go away. "thinking about your wife eh?" some rando congressmen said to joe. "u-uh why are you looking at my junk sir?" this made the guy freak out and apologize and he left the room. 'OH MY GOD WTF WAS THAT?!' joe thought rather loudly.

donald's and joe's pov:
this is going to be a long ass night.