thanksgiving special

(not related to actual story)

3rd person pov:
'twas the day of thanksgiving and the white house was up and busy with staff cooking in the kitchen, congress men, women, and non binary folk all gathered in the main room waiting to be fed. but someone was anyway in his room, facetiming his lover. though their love may have been forbidden, both of their dicks had been riden.

"joe-bear! i miss you so much. i wish you could come over and have thanksgiving dinner with us" donald said in a happy tone that turned into a sad tone as he finished his sentence. "i miss you too don-don, and i know i wish to see you on thanksgiving too" joe replied. they both loved that they had nicknames from one another, they thought it was cute.

donald's assistant knocked on donald's door and donald told joe to be quiet. "uh- come in!" donald said. the assistant came in and told donald that dinner was almost ready. "oh ok, i'll be down in a couple of minutes." donald replied. the assistant was about to leave, but then paused. "oh mr president, the bidens have been invited to this feast, along with the obamas." donald's eyes grew wider then tired on a car. "THE BIDENS?!? AND THE OBAMAS?!?" donald rather shouted. "oh i'm sorry, i-it's just that was a suprise, that's all" donald quickly stuttered after trying to sound as convincing as possible. "it's alright sir, they'll be here in 30 so please get dressed." and with that the assistant left the room.

donald's pov:
OH MY GOD! JOE IS GONNA BE HERE?!? i kept screaming in my head. i guess i must've accidentally hung up on joe because when i looked at my phone he wasn't there. i shrugged and decided to get ready. i walked over to the closet and i tapped my finger to my chin. "what do i wear? something classy? no. something sexy? NO! you can't wear something like that to a thanksgiving party." i groaned and flopped down on my bed. 'for a gay man, i have no sense of style" i thought to myself. then an idea popped into my head, "how about an orange suit?" i sprang up from my bed and ran to my closet. i opened it and dug down for my special occasion orange suit.

it wasn't long until i found it. "AH HA!" i said out loud. i admired its beauty for a couple minutes, it was like a tan orange with a white undershirt and a black tie. it was perfect. joe would love me in this. i'm so excited. but barack will be there... i'm not fond of the dude but i can't really do anything about it. let's hope he doesn't get in the way.

time skip to the dinner.

3rd person pov:
everyone was gathering into the main room for dinner. the biden's haven't arrived yet but the obamas have. donald was being stubborn and didn't want to talk to barack. but of course the press wanted them to shake hands and blah blah. "donald. you look fashionable this evening." barack said with a slight bit of amusement. partly because of donald's bright ass outfit. donald huffed and replied "thank you barack, you don't look half as bad." barack snickered. they remained standing until the biden's came.

barack's pov:
i'm really hoping to tell joe how i feel about him tonight. it's the perfect time. donald better not pull any tricks.

3rd person pov:
the wide doors open to joe biden and his wife walking towards the main group of donald, melania, barack, and michelle. "hello ladies and gentlemen!" joe said enthusiastically. barack and donald secretly swooned at joe's words. joe's eyes went to donald's suit. his eyes widened, "wow donald. that's a VERY bright suit." joe said. then everyone started bursting out laughing. donald's face turned ultra red. "c-can we j-just sit down please?" donald asked as calmly as he could. and with that everyone took the hint and went to their seats.

joe was in the middle of donald and barack.  they talked all evening and ate delicious food.

donald's pov:
i wad stuffing my face with stacks of food when i turn my head to see barack as joe something. joe mods and gets up and follows barack. my cheeks full, i swallowed and decided to follow them. i waddled out the door, my stomach still sore from all that food. i find them outside on a balcony talking. i decide to do what any reasonable person would do, eavesdrop. "joe, there's something very important i need to tell you." barack said rather nervous. i cannot believe this bitch was about to confess his love to MY JOE-BEAR?!?  i strutted out to them and i slung my arm around joe. "hey gentlemen what's up? why aren't you two inside?" i asked trying to sound as genuinely curious as i could.

"oh! barack was just going to tell me something" joe replied, seeming to be oblivious to the tension in the air. barack glared at me, i guess he knew what i knew. "if you'll excuse us donald, i really must chat with joe in private," barack said urgently. joe raised his eyebrows at the two of us. "what's going on? why are you two mad at each other?" i perked up and my back tightened. baracks eyes grew bigger and he legs went straight.

joe's pov:
as i saw how corporative these boys were, i knew i was about to have some fun. "boys?" i asked, smirking a bit. "y-yes?" they both stuttered. oh this was gonna be fun. i smiled at them, they seemed to be getting smaller, almost as if they were moving down on their knees. soon enough they were. i patted their heads. "good boys, now, who wants to get pleasured?" i asked, already knowing the answer. "me, m-me! m-me! me!" i heard from both of them. it wasn't pleasant enough. i grumbled and said again, "who wants to get pleasured?" they seemed to have gotten the hint because then they names started getting thrown at me. "me master! me king! m-me daddy! m-me papa!" i grinned and took them both to the bed.

the turkey wasn't the only thing that got gobbled up that night...