WE CANT DONALD!

3rd person pov:
as joe and donald headed their way to the ultrasound, both were rather nervous then anything. 'if donald IS in fact telling the truth then how the hell will we be able to deal with this child?' 'i know for a fact he would not want to get an abortion, so what the fuck do i do?' joe's thoughts raced through his clouded mind and he didn't even have time to answer them because they had arrived in the ultrasound room.

the nurse had donald lay down on the bed thing and she asked for their names, 'oh shit' 'oh fuck' both of them thought. "uh my name is joshua" joe said, trying have a deep male voice. "and u-uh i'm doldesha" (sounds like doll-de-sha) donald said in his most girly voice. joe stifled a laugh and the nurse didn't seem to have any suspicion so she lifted up donald's dress and splashed the cold icy gel on his stomach. "sorry if it's a little cold" said the nurse. "o-oh i-its alright." donald stuttered, obviously trying not to show how much the gel was affecting him. joe stared at donald with the softest eyes and donald stared back. 'man i love you' they both thought in unison. the nurses voice rung and they snapped out of their daze. "okay so this little device will detect if you have a baby or not, so let's take a look.." she said as she put the device on donald's stomach.

joe leaned forward trying to get a better look at the monitor, and that's when he saw it. a figure on the tiny black and white screen. joe's blue eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "oh my god..." joe barely managed to say. "and there's your little baby!" the nurse said very excitedly.

joe's pov:
"and there's your baby!!" the nurse said rather excited. oh god no no no!! he can't be pregnant it isn't possible! i looked up at donald and the look in his eyes was definitely an 'i told you so' look. i glared at him and i asked the nurse "so is that really a baby?" she looked at me dumbfounded. "i bet this is a shock to you, i can tell by your faces. if you didn't want the baby there's always abortion. and if you want to keep it, i can give you some tips!" before i could speak up donald interrupted me and said "WE ARE NOT GETTING RID OF THIS!" i sighed knowing he wasn't going to budge. "thank you nurse, i think we can handle it from here" i said and the nurse nodded and left. we stayed in the room to overthink what the fuck just happened. "donald what the fuck are we going to do now?!" "i don't know joe, but i want to keep this baby because i-i want us to be together joe!! i want to be with you!! i want to grow old with you! and watch this baby run around our house!"

i could not believe what i was hearing. so many emotions flowed through me. excitement, relief, but also anger, frustration, and doubt. "donald.. you know we can't be together.."

donald's pov:
you know we can't be together.." joe's words struck me like lightning. "what are you talking about? of course we can!"

"NO WE CANT! you do realize that we have wives? and we both have kids?! AND we both could be the next president?? how do you think that'll look??! besides do you even think people would believe us?!" as joe yelled i couldn't help but cry. his words hurt me more then when he called me a clown on that one debate night. "j-joe w-why are you y-yelling?" and-and w-what are y-you saying?" i knew me asking that would end badly but i needed to know what he truly wanted.

"donald. i cant have an opinion on what you do with the child. i know that. i'm not the one carrying it for nine months. but. you would be raising it in your own. i'll pay for child support or whatever you need me to, but i will not be in the child's life. it's to risky." joe looked so sad as he told me this. his tears caused my tears to flow heavier.

3rd person pov:
after joe said this he walked out of the room without saying goodbye. donald sat there and cried, cried until he couldn't anymore. he didn't care about the election anymore. he didn't care if he won or lost. he walked outside the hospital and waited for the driver to come and get him.

joe had just gotten back home and that's when he got a call from his vice president elect. kamala. he answered right away. "hey joe guess what? you gonna be the next president of the united states!"

joe couldn't believe what he was hearing. he had completely forgot about the election due to.. events... anyway he was beyond happy. but what would donald think?