timeskip 2024

donald's pov:
the year is now 2024, joe and i recovered our relationship by murdering barack. i giggle at the flashback of me stabbing him 25 times. joe never did find out about what happened to him, he still thinks that he just left the spotlight to live alone. stupid. i roll my eyes and look down at my belly. "god, i-i-i'm literally about to pop!" i say out loud to no one in particular, but a pair of ears hear my comment and they saunter into the room. it's my beloved, my one and only... my soulmate. he pulls me close to him. god!! he's so dominant!! i blush 50 shades of red. we kiss long and hot but i know we can't get too heated.

my train of thought stopped when i felt odd, my head felt dizzy and i was suddenly wet on my lower limbs. the only thing i see before the extreme amount of pain was joe's face, his shocked face. i'm barely able to catch myself when a huge wave of pain rushes through me. "AHHHH!!!" i scream so loud it sounds like i'm dying, joe immediately calls staff and guards and takes me to a car.

we get in and the car zooms away faster than ive ever felt. but i'm quickly distracted by another wave of tremendous pain surging through me. i clutch my stomach and let out a yelp. "i know i know, breath darling, breath" he voice soothes me, but not that much. the rest of the ride is a blur of pain and more pain before we arrive at the hospital.

joe goes in first and through a break of sweat i see him yelling at the staff to come and help me, i smile a little. the staff come rushing out when they stop short when they get a good look at me. "there's no time to explain!! please hurry!! our doctor knows!! where are they?!" "they're in here!" all of the staff rush me in on a stretcher, the only thing i see is my doctor and joe looking down at me before everything goes dark.

joe's pov:
i start to panic as donald passes out, i start breathing faster and faster. a hand finds my shoulder, the doctor tells me to calm down and i slow my breathing.

the doctor rushes towards the door with the sign 'staff only' and as i try to go in too, i'm stopped. "sorry, only patients and staff" "BUT HES MY HUSBAND!!" i scream out of pure anger. "sorry sir, because of him being a man, we don't know how well this will go." my eyes start to water, he can't go in there by himself, he can't. i need to be there with him.

a few "manly" screams later

joe's pov:
they announce me to where donald was being kept and i rush in the room without hesitation in my step. my feet stop short as i see two little figures hooked on him plump breasts. something i'll have to suck later, for my milk...

i step beside him and look him in the eyes, he looks back with pure love and exhaustion. he's panting hard. "i-i did it" "you did.." we share a kiss before he hands me a twin. "what's their gender?" i ask. donald rolls his eyes "attack helicopter 1991" not funny. he looks at my face and pouts. "the one you have in your hands in a girl, and this one is a boy.." a boy and a girl.. wow, that's amazing. i cradle the sweet baby close to me. then an idea pops into my head. NAMES!! "we need names!! for them!!" i eagerly look down at the kids and back up a donald. "okay.. how about for the girl, hillary ivanka trubiden" (truh-biden) "trubiden?" i ask. "a combination of our two last names!" i smile and look down at hillary. perfect. i glance at the boy and the perfect name came to me, "barack bush bidumps!" (beh-dumps) donald's eyes light up. "perfect!" we gather close together and close our eyes. everything is perfect.

there's a knock at the door and i hand hillary back to donald and go answer it. it's the doctor. they pull me outside, confusion clouds my mind. "i have something very important to talk to you about." "okay.. go on" i ask hesitantly. "well," before they can continue they take a deep breath, "i never knew how it was possible that a male can get another male pregnant, but after that ultrasound session we collected some of your semen, you have some extraordinary semen." i pause, not fully understanding what they're saying. "meaning??" i ask. they sigh a deep sigh, "you have super semen... cool cum... jazzy jizz???" "I GOT THE MESSAGE!!" i say after being very uncomfortable. "so i can make any sex pregnant?" "pretty much, we still need to run more tests" another nurse comes over to grab my doctor and i'm left by myself with the thought,

i have super semen.