HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??

"uh-uh suprise??"

3rd person pov:
joe froze. he couldn't believe what he was hearing. he wouldn't. 'it wasn't physically possible!!!' he thought to himself. he must've been silent for a long time because donald spoke up again. "uhhhh, joe? are you still there??" "donald, you cant be serious! this isn't physically possible! you must be making stuff up!" "joe why would i make this up!! even i know that being a man and pregnant isn't possible!" donald screamed. joe sighed and they argued a bit more but they finally came to a conclusion. "okay listen donald, i'll set up an appointment to see if you actually are pregnant ok?" "okay joe but-but i-i want you to c-come"

joe's pov:
you've got to be kidding me. i mean of course i wanted to be there for him! i-i really like him! but i don't think it's a good idea. i took a big sigh and agreed to go with him. but we would have to be careful and go at separate times so we wouldn't look suspicious.

time skip to the hospital
3rd person pov

joe got there first to set everything up and he was in baggy grey sweats with a black sweatshirt on, trying to hide the fact that he was a candidate. he also wore a black hat and shades to hid his face. apparently it worked because the nurse didn't say anything. "hi ma'am i'm wanting to get an ultrasound please." the nurse looked rather confused. joe realized and said "oh no! not for me, for my" just as he was about to finish his sentence, donald walked in. joe turned his head and his eyes grew extremely wide. "what the fuck" he whispered. donald was in a blonde wig with a blue dress on and black high heels on. he had a mask on so his face wasn't recognizable. joe couldn't believe his eyes. 'what the actual fuck is he wearing?' but he didn't notice his cheeks heating up. "is this your wife sir?" joe whipped his head back to the nurse and stuttered out "u-uh y-yes ma'am, t-that's m-my beautiful wife!!" donald walked up next to joe and said in the most girly voice he could "hey there sweetie! thanks for waiting for me!!" and then donald grabbed joe by the shoulders and kissed his lips.

donald's pov (before the hospital):
i was freaking out. i didn't know what to do! then i had an amazing idea. i grabbed a wig that was melania's wig and i grabbed a spare dress that was too big for her and then i put her heels on. i did my makeup. i put on blue eyeshadow and red lipstick and pink blush. i had no idea what i was doing so i just winged it. as long as i didn't look like myself i didn't care. now here came the difficult part. trying to leave. i pulled my phone out, the background of me and joe lighting up my face, i blushed and opened my text app and texted my driver that my long lost sister was going to need a ride to a hospital. thank god he didn't question me. i walked out not looking at anyone who was passing by. i knew i was getting looks but i didn't care. i saw my driver and he opened my door and i got in. the drive was silent. thank god.

time skip to the hospital (still donald's pov):
i got out and nodded my head as a thank you and shut the door and i watched the car drive away. i turned my head towards the towards the widow that peeked inside the hospital's receptionist. and there i saw joe, i've never seen him in clothes like that. his hat fit his head so well, his sweatshirt made his biceps look amazing, and the grey sweatpants.. i glanced down and it was bulging. i blushed crimson. my mind wondered to the night we first had sex. it had only been a couple weeks, but i wanted him again badly, i needed him.

i took a deep breath realizing that joe would probably freak out seeing me like this. and with that i walked in. joe looked at me and i tried to stay in character. he whipped his head back around and talked to the receptionist. i walked up next to joe and i took a breath. my horniess took over and i kissed him. i slipped my tongue inside his wet cavern. he pulled away. i can't believe i let my hormones get the best of me.

we were walking down to the ultrasound room and we were put in a waiting room by ourselves.

3rd person pov:
donald didn't realize the boner he had in his pants. joe glanced downward and looked up at him and said "you got excited over one kiss?" donald blushed and threw his baby hands up in defensive. "HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT! WE HAVENT HAD SEX IN AWHILE!" he said very flustered. joe's eyes widen, and after a couple of minutes he sighed. "what's wrong joe?" joe got up and locked the door. "uh j-joe? what's t-that f-for??" donald's eyes widened. "stand up" joe ordered. donald obeyed and then joe got on his knees. donald blushed crimson red and he couldn't even say anything. "do you want me to give you pleasure mr trump?" donald nodded vigorously. joe pulled down donald's dress and rubbed his erection through donald's undergarments. donald moaned quietly and whimpered for joe to stop teasing. joe smirked and then pulled down his underwear to reveal his member ready to be taken in his mouth. donald was a panting, moaning mess while joe swirled and sucked around every part he possibly could.

it wasn't long before donald came and joe swallowed wincing at the taste. "good boy" joe said. donald couldn't get rid of his blush. he just nodded and put his dress back on and fix his weave. reapplied his makeup. joe was watching his every move.

"joe can i ask you something?" donald needed to tell joe that he wanted a relationship with him. no matter if he in fact did have a child or not. he loved him with all his heart. he wanted joe to be ~his~

"what is it donald?" joe replied. joe wanted donald to say the three words he most wanted to hear. joe's loved donald for awhile now and wanted donald to confess so badly. he could never because he was too afraid.

"um joe, i-i want you to be my..." just as donald was about to speak the nurse came in and told them that their ultrasound was ready. donald sighed and nodded and joe put his hands over donald's and said "tell me after ok?" donald smiled and nodded. and they walked hand in hand to the ultrasound room.