the new president..

3rd person pov:
joe had just got informed that he was the new president of the united states. he was extremely excited and grateful but apart of him deep down worried for donald. he knew donald wouldn't take this lightly and that he would throw a fit. due to his pregnancy hormones and just donald being a whiney bitch in general.

joe paced back and fourth of his room trying to think of what donald would do. he picked up his phone and decided to call donald. no answer. joe let out a frustrated sigh and fell back on his bed. he pondered for a few minutes before deciding to go out for a walk. he put on his disguise so no one would bother him and he left his house. he walked around for a bit until he saw someone who looked quite familiar. he walked up to the person and it turned out to be donald. "donald!! what are you doing here??" but donald didn't say anything.

donald's pov:
i had just ran into joe. the man that i was in love with and then the man who i had sex with and then the man who got me pregnant and then the man who broke my heart. i tried my best not to cry. but seeing him just made it harder. when he spoke i couldn't even look at him nor speak back. "uh donald are you ok?" his words angered me. how could he not understand how much he hurt me?! "listen uh- donald, im really so.."

before he could finished i had had enough of his stupid charms and his effortlessly handsome face and that tight little ass... OK NO BE ANGRY!

"DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME?!?!" i snapped.

3rd person pov:
joe's eyes grew wide at donald's sudden outburst. joe's never heard donald yell like that before, it honestly scared him, but weirdly turned him on. donald was never this aggressive, ever. joe liked that donald was being aggressive.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" donald screamed. joe slowly nodded his head and let his horniness subside and tried to listen to what donald was so upset about. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM ACTING LIKE THIS DO YOU?" "uh i'm afraid i don't donald." donald laughed like a psycho which scared joe more then he already was. "donald? can we talk about this in private? i'm worried people are going to see." joe said in a state of panic. "OH. NO MR PRESIDENT!" donald said in between laughs.

joe's pov:
'was he going insane?' i thought as i tried to push him into an ally way. his mood seemed to quickly change into a sad and crying tone. "why can't you just love me joe?? what did i do wrong?? i let you suck me off, i let you put a baby inside of me. i mean what else do you want?!" donald said in between sobs. i mentally facepalmed. 'you've GOT to be kidding me.'  donald was seriously having mood swings here?!? OF ALL FUCKING PLACES HERE?! "listen uh donald i'm sorry but we really need to get inside" my eyes widened as his mood changed to what sounded like, seduction? "oh reeeeeeeally joe~ wanna take me inside and do what to me~ huh? wanna suck me off again? or do you want me to suck YOU off~" i tried my best to keep my face hidden away from donald's view so he couldn't see how he was making me blush. i glanced upward while holding donald's arm and i saw a couple's hotel. i was so relieved. "hey donald, if you want to get freaky how about we do it in here?" i said as i pointed to the hotel. "mmmm sureeeeee~" donald said. why does he act drunk when he's trying to be seductive?"

we got our room and i flopped on the bed. "ugh, are you done with your phases?" "mhm my head hurts." donald groaned. "if i get you food will you shut up man?" donald looked at me as if i were his saviour or something. "OMG YES! I PROMISE I WILL!" he cheered. i sighed and sat up and tossed him the menu from the food service table. "what do you want?" donald hummed as he glanced over the menu. "i would like chicken tenders drizzled in chocolate sauce and a side order of fries and topped with whipped cream, cherries, and sprinkles. OH! also add vanilla ice cream on top!" i just stared at him. "your joking right?" donald shook his head. "nope!" "fine." i said while i was about to pick of the phone when donald's voice rung out again.

"thank you daddy" i froze in my place. "what did you just call me?" donald's face turned bright pink. "OH MY GOD IM SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" i smirked at how flustered he was. "say it again."