Mass Murderers and Werewolves

Katie smiled sleepily into the marble body pressed firmly against her fragile one.

Whilst Harry didn't sleep he insisted on staying with her when she inevitably lost to the battle of fatigue, whether it was a protection or curiosity thing she didn't know.

Katie has initially been worried about Harry seeing as a mass serial killer who supposedly is the reason for Harry's parents deaths and wants to finish the job had escaped from the highest security prison ever, Azkaban.

Harry had struggled to hold in a chuckle at that thought.

There was nothing a wizard could do to harm a vampire.

Their spells where useless.

They couldn't outrun them.

They couldn't fight them of.

To vampires wizards where simply ants who where waiting to be stepped on, waiting to be crushed.

Another cause for concern was the new DADA teacher.

Whilst they weren't at school yet Carlisle was still informed on all staffing changes.

Apparently he was a werewolf.

But he wasn't a shifter.

Katie didn't know what that meant at first but Harry sat her down and explained it.

She soon understood the significants and was as curious as the rest of the family about how his scent would effect them.

He had of course been informed on Harry and Carlisle's dietary requirements and seemened indifferent to the matter.

But Harry knew better.

He knew there was something this Remus Lupin was hiding from them

Something Harry wanted to know...

——————————————————————————————————————————
I'm very sorry about the length of this chapter and how long it took for me to write it.

I was trying to complete one of my nearly finished Fanfics, Reading Alula Black (Harry potter love story), and completely neglected this one.

I will try to post more regularly from now on.

Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):

*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete

These are all found on my profile.

Please review...