Floo travel

Harry stares down at his hogwarts letter before turning to Carlisle "does he know"

Carlisle simply looked at him.

Harry, seeing what he was doing, immediately entered his adopted fathers mind to find the wanted information.

Nodding in acceptance at the absence of knowledge the staff of hogwarts currently had he queried "when do we speak"

In reply he was handed a handful of floo powder and pushed into the fireplace.

The staff of hogwarts stared in shock at the boys head peeking through the fireplace.

"Terribly sorry to interrupt but we have something important to discuss and we figured a staff meeting was the perfect time"

Dumbledore nodded mutely, still staring in shock at the head in his fire place.

Before anyone could blink two beings had appeared behind them.

The first was a young adult.

He had blonde hair and dark eyes. His features where defined and his skin was like a paper, pale and fragile looking.

He was very good looking.

Next was the boy.

He looked to be around eleven years old.

He head piercing green eyes and long glossy black hair that fell to his shoulders in silky straight perfection.

He also had very defined features and muscular build. His skin was porcelain like and he looked almost like a doll, to perfect to be real.

It was clear he was male, the masculine body gave that away but he was beautiful in every sense of the word.

"Hello" the man began, his voice smooth and ear pleasing "I'm Carlisle Cullen and this is my adopted son Harry Potter Cullen"

Shocked eyes turned to the boy who just grinned a blinding smile at them

"We have something to tell you about him...something unusual"