Escaping the Attack

"We have to leave...immediately!"

Everyone turned to Alice at that shocking declaration.

All of the mortals looked confused and Percy opened his mouth before being silenced by the look on Harry's face.

"What did you see?"

Sensing her friends obvious confusion, Katie turned to the other humans "Alice is a seer, but unlike the wizard ones her visions almost always come true"

Turning back to the conversation the vampires where having, everyone could notice the deep frown etching it's way onto Harry's angelic face "an attack..."

The weasleys sucked in a short breath as, before anyone knew it, Harry had scooped Katie up into his arms.

"The vampires should carry the mortals back to the burrow" Harry explained, pointedly ignoring his mates shocked squeak at the sudden movement "I'll also take Hermione on my back and my family will take everyone else."

Mr weasley stepped forward "a few of us can apporate, we should stay and help fight before returning ourselves"

Carlisle surveyed him for a while, a calculating gleam in his eyes, before finally nodding "very well..."

—————

Ron widened his eyes in amazement.

It was like flying!

No...it was BETTER then flying.

Similar thoughts where going on in almost every mortals heads (Katie had already traveled this way before)

Ginny,however,was planning.

She loved travelling this way and couldn't wait for when she could do it alone.

After all, she would be turned into a vampire as soon as her Harry woke up and realised he should never have wasted his time on someone as plain as Katie.

Ginny smiled smugly, not noticing the look her carrier had on his face.

Edward Cullen wasn't happy...

—————

Harry tightened his hold on Katie's waist.

They had just dropped the other humans back at the burrow and where now at their own house.

As soon as he had arrived Edward had spoken to him.

Ginny Weasley apparently thought that she had a chance.

He was ready to go and drain her right there and then for calling his mate 'plain' but refrained from doing so after Katie had expressed her disapproval at the thought.

'Whipped' Edward thought, having been following his train of memories.

Sending a light glare at the other vampire Harry sighed contently.

Katie was safe.

——————————————————————————————————————————
Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):
* Harry's choice (sequel to alula Black)
*the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother (discontinued)
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...