Talking to Dumbledore

Harry made his way into the castle, silently thanking whatever god it was that granted him the small saving grace of not running into anyone on the way.

"Dobby"

Instantly the excitable creature appeared at his feet, admiration shining in his watery eyes.

"The great Harry Potter has called Dobby...what an honour"

Harry simply smiled at him, silently thanking Carlisle for telling him the name of the elf that cleaned his personal quarters.

"Can you search the castle for a rat, it should have a toe missing and some balding fur"

Nodding excitedly Dobby popped away as the party of three continued on their way to the headmasters office.

—————

Albus Dumbledore smiled at his favourite student over the rim of his half moon glasses "and what have you gotten yourself into this time Harry?" he twinkled as he gestured to the escaped convict who was nervously twiddling with his prisoner uniform.

As an answer Harry simply raised his wand to his temple and pulled out a silvery blue wool like string.

A memory.

The memory of what he had seen in Sirius' mind.

Dumbledore raised a silver eyebrow in question before nodding and walking over to his pensive, once the memory was within its crystal depths, Dumbledore plunged his head under the water.

After what felt like hours to the agitated onlookers Dumbledore finally emerged, face ashen.

"You will have a trial but for now I suppose it's best for you to have some rest, I do believe your dear friend Remus is in the castle...you should make your way to him."

Nodding mutely Sirius exited the office door, changing into padfoot on his way out.

—————

Harry stared at the door Sirius has just excited before turning to his mate and wrapping his arms around her petite form "I love you"

Katie's breath caught in her throat and muttered an "I love you two" smile firmly placed on her face, brown orbs sparkling with delight.

Hearing a gently throat clearing they reluctantly pulled apart, Katie only having just remembered that the headmaster was still in the room.

"I believe your parents will need to be notified...you might have an extra guest this summer."

——————————————————————————————————————————
Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):

*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Complete
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...