Boggarts and Questions

Harry stared at the boggart in front of him in undisguised horror.

To everyone else it simply looked like Harry was surrounded by dead bodies and mourning over the one he held tightly in his left hand.

But that wasn't it for Harry, he knew what it really was.

Him loosing control...

There's was a gleam in the fake Harry's eyes that only happened when he was well into the frenzy of blood lust.

The worst thing was that Katie was the body Harry had clutched tightly in his hand, and by the looks of things he was quickly crushing her to dust.

Harry inclined his head slightly to the left and was met with the liquid chocolate that was his mates eyes, apparently Professor lupin had foreseen this and was intent on not having a furious vampire rage through the castle looking for its mate.

Turning back to the offending creature Harry spoke calmly "riddikulus"

Instantly it changed into a slime covered Emmet uncharacteristically pouting at a chortling Alice.

Smiling at the inside joke Harry quickly made his way to the back of the line, only pausing slightly to throw a gratefully look at lupin and to be rewarded with a smile and slight head nod.

Harry was so happy that his mate was safe he allowed himself to switch of from his 24/7 job of staying alert.

No one noticed a certain grim like dog sneak past the classroom window and into the shrieking shack.

—————

Harry gazed at his friends in amusement, mirth sparkling in his luscious emerald eyes.

He had just explained the concept of a mate to them and he was almost certain Hermiones head was going to explode from the questions stored up there.

Katie however had a different reaction.

She was understandably nervous, hands twitching in her lap, eyes wary.

Harry gently grasped her waist and pulled her onto his lap, this seemed to snap his friends out of whatever shock endured trance they had been in.

"So you don't like the smell of her blood at all?"

Harry paused to consider the question "no, I definitely like the smell but I don't feel the urge to feed of it. It's almost like a perfume, you like the smell but know that you'll dislike the taste."

Understanding lit his friends features before they instantly started spitting out more questions for him to answer.

Rubbing his temples in preparation for the headache he knew would of come were he human, Harry resigned himself to the fate of answering every question known to man.

——————————————————————————————————————————
I have been asked whether immortal children exists in this AU (if you don't know what this is please search it up it is from twilight) but the answer is no as that would defeat the point of turning Harry.

In this AU turning a child before puberty means that they will age normally until they reach their majority at the age of 17, when this happens they will stop ageing forever and become just like every other vampire.

As a few of you have noticed, I have never mentioned Ron having a pet rat or even knowing of one called scabbers.

I know this may appear as a mistake on my part but I do have a plan as to how I will introduce him into the story.

Please check out my other stories as this is defiantly not my only one.

Hp stories (includes crossovers):

*the eldest black brother
*Reading Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius-complete
*Famous in both worlds-Hiatus
*is there more to the story-complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Alula Black (Harry Potter love story)-complete
*reading the eldest black brother
*Alula black (Harry Potter love story) one shot-complete
*Random one shot ideas (Harry Potter but may include some crossovers)
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...