End of year 1 (part 2)

Katie felt herself blushing as she looked at the breathtaking first year.

He had just won his first game and was currently sitting on a bench in the changing room talking to the twins.

She heard two sighs of longing echo from behind her, turning she saw her fellow chasers with their heads propped up on their hands smiling dreamily at beauty that was Harry Potter.

Katie felt raging jealousy surge through her veins before she defiantly pushed it down.

Katie was nothing special.

She had regular brown hair with regular brown eyes and a regular body.

She was nothing compared to the elegance the mysterious first year held about him.

She was a mere ant waiting to be stepped on.

And Katie knew it.

—————

Harry quickly explained the situation to Carlisle who immediately left to cut Quirrel of.

After delving into his mind Harry saw the horror he planned to do.

He almost shivered at the thought, if immortality was anything like being a vampire he didn't know why Voldemort would want it...

—————

The end of the year came quickly and Harry was more than happy to be going home, he got of the train and smiled at Ron.

"We should've meet up" Harry said as he glanced around the station.

"Defiantly" Ron agreed "my mum would love to meet you"

Grinning at his freckled friend he agreed.

Ignoring the lustful looks sent his way, Harry quickly (for human speed) walked over to his family, quickly embraced Rosalie before taking a Portkey home.

——————————————————————————————————————————
I jut finished writing what was my main story, so this will now be my main focus and will likely be updated more regularly!

Please read some of my other stories...

Hp stories:

*the eldest black brother
*Alula Black ( a Harry Potter love story) -complete
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius
*Famous in both worlds
*is there more to the story -complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete

These are all found on my profile and many have a characters read the books stories.

Please review...