Meeting the Weasleys

The Weasley family stared stunned at the group before them.

Ron and Harry had agreed to meet up at a local woods for a picnic and a chat.

The Weasleys however, didn't expect to find the beauty that was the Cullens waiting for them.

Carlisle smiled at them, paying no mind to the dazed expressions it caused.

"Hello I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme and our children Alice, Edward, Emmett and Harry. And this is Rosalie and Jasper Hale, their dating Alice and Emmett."

Arthur quickly snapped out his haze "You all look very similar but your so young..."

The question was obvious and Harry decided to answer "we are all blood adopted" using the cover story they had made up.

The Weasley family nodded, blood adoption wasn't uncommon.

It was a way of giving a child a second parent in case the first two where to die, it also gave the child some of the third parents facial features.

"Please sit, I would love to get to know you" Esme said with he usual motherly smile indicating to the blanket.

Once everyone was comfortable conversation started "so your the new healer at hogwarts..."

Everyone was getting on fantastically leaving Harry and Ron to talk "I don't mean to freak you out Harry...but I saw the twins checking out your sisters"

Harry growled inaudibly before turning to the now pale twins "you try anything you die" the twins nodded, fully believing the handsome twelve year old.

The day went great and everyone got on well.

Throughout the whole thing no one noticed a certain red headed girls eyes raking over Harry's body.

——————————————————————————————————————————
For anyone wondering yes, this will be a Ginny bashing fic.

It won't be anything major but she will feel that Harry is rightfully hers.

Please read some of my other stories...

Hp stories:

*the eldest black brother
*Alula Black ( a Harry Potter love story) -complete
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius
*Famous in both worlds
*is there more to the story -complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete

These are all found on my profile and many have a characters read the books stories.

Please review...