Training a Brat

Chapter 83

Morius POV

For the next few weeks, life was both heaven and hell at the same time.

Liliana-sama, or at least that was what she told me to call her brought me to the edge of the Forest of Tob where she told me I would be training for a couple years. I was about to complain about all the stuff I would need when...

Liliana: Summon Mansion

Just like that, a black brick mansion, three stories high was created in the middle of nowhere. To make matters even more confusing, the place was stocked with food and all the utensils I would ever need. Water flowed through what was she called "This magical thingy which imitates a pipe".

It was all great until I was called outside and I saw what the word 'deforestation' meant. Somehow in a matter of seconds Liliana sensei managed to clear out the nearby couple hundred meters into nothing but flat land.

Liliana: Welcome to hell, your training begins today. Now, attack me.

Me: Excuse me?

Liliana: You heard me correctly. Now attack me.

That was ridiculous. I wasn't one to be fooled by her appearance. I can literally see her level in which even my talent couldn't calculate. She was quite literally a god wearing human skin.

Me: Sensei, don't you think that's...um...kind of impossible? Can I learn how to fight before I train with you?

Liliana: Pain and experience creates the best results. I need to see what parts of the body you use and all before I begin to teach you. That involves crushing you into a pulp a couple of times. Now stop wasting time and bring it.

I knew this was going to be painful. It was what I decided to do thought anyway. Holding back my regret, I charged her with my fists at the ready.

The moment I threw my fist, she grabbed me and threw me down. I didn't even give me a chance to get back up before she grabbed me with one hand before slamming me down again.

Liliana: Your enemies would have killed you if you stay down. Always land on your feet...unless you have a different plan.

*thud* *thud* *thud*

Like a ragdoll, I was thrown around the clearing as I definitely felt my ribs break one after another.

Me: Time! Time! My ribs!

Liliana: Low Heal. Ok, let's continue.

I know it. She's not a god. She's a devil in disguise!

Timeskip 3 Weeks

Training here was like heaven and hell...or did I say that before? The training was the worst. Sensei had absolutely no mercy, even when she wasn't here. Often times she's send a something called a doppelgänger who looks exactly like her to teach me and they were just as bad.

The only saving grace here was the amazing accommodations that came with it. First of all, the mansion was what I imagined what a Royal Palace would look like, except it turned out to be better. The food...oh my god the food! I've never tasted things that good in my entire life and here I could have it at every meal. It's was just the hell that came after the meal that I dreaded...even though I knew it would all pay off one day.

Liliana: Those old guys don't know style. This is what it means to live in luxury.

Me: Aren't you olde—

Liliana: Shut it kid. I'm 17 years and 50,600 months old.

Me: So you're over 4 thous—

Suddenly, I felt the shadow of death upon me as I looked at her eyes, burning with rage.