The Lizardman Part 4

Chapter 94

"Naruto might have had the Talk-no Jutsu but I have the I-don't-give-a-fuck-no Jutsu"

Diana Fujitora, Black Monarch of Safe Haven

Me: Now, let's see what Zaryusu is doing...

I activated my eye of Heimdal, expecting to see the Lizards (who have successfully gathered all the tribes to unite and stand together) to be preparing for war. What I did see was a scene straight from the manga I had completely forgotten about.

Me: *bleugh!!!*

Diana: Kara, you okay?

Me: Sometimes I wish I didn't have mental immunity so I can forget what I just saw...

Diana: What did you...oh, OH

Me: Someone tell me how to forget humanoid lizards having sex...in doggy position.

POV Zaryusu

The entire Lizardmen army was tense as they could feel the change in the atmosphere. The sky, which was forecasted to be clear, had suddenly turned dark and cloudy just like the day the messenger came to warn us.

Chief: Brave lizardmen of the Lake! Have no fear! The Spirit of our Ancestors shall guide us today! Have no fear, for we will prevail!

Zenberu: Paint yourselves with the color of ALL Tribes! For today we stand united against a common enemy! The great Evil!

The Lizardmen cheered as they took up their weapons once again. Looking out across the swamp to see what would exit the clearing of the forest. Then...a single small creature exited the clearing.

It looked small and frail. So frail that the lizards first suspected that it was a lost goblin child until they saw more of them. Hundreds of them entering the swamp holding nothing but a knife, blindly, mindlessly walking towards the Lizardmen. Little black demon spawns hunched over, slowly making their way through the swamp.

Me: Enemy spotted! Prepare to attack! Mages and Druids, fire now!!!

The sky was lit up with magic spells as they hit the endless horde of demons. Demons died in great numbers, but the horde simply stepped over and on top of their own, using them as footing across the muddy swamps.

Chief: They're coming! Prepare for hand to hand combat! Red Eye Tribe and Small Fang Tribe, flank them now!

As the Dragon Tusk and Green Claw tribe rushed the demons to meet them face on, the Red Eye tribe and Small Fang tribe ran to the sides in hopes of outmaneuvering the overwhelming numbers of the enemy.

The clash was initially successful as each Lizardmen proved to be superior to the demons, but that soon changed as the demons simply never ceased to stop coming. When one was slain, two more took their place. Eventually, the Lizardmen, split and separated from each other began to fight for their lives as they attempted to run back to their base.

Chief: Red Eye, Small Fang, Now!!

As the two tribes began to charge back towards the center of battle, something disrupted them.

?: Unfortunately, I cannot allow you to do that, Fireball

A giant ball of fire collided with the unsuspecting unit as the lizards got fried one after another. Due to the sheer distance between the lizardmen and the being, they couldn't get back at him.

Chief: It must be him! The Elder Lich! Kill the lich who is controlling the demons!

Iguva=41: Me, the Great Demon Emperor? I am flattered but I am no more than a mere summon of his. I am a loyal servant of his majesty, the great Jaldabaoth!!! Now taste his greatness as I wash away your sins! Fireball!!