The Final Phase (of the game)

Chapter 26

*ding*

System: You have slain, World Threat Heimdall. For your achievement, you have been awarded "Unique Skill: Bifrost", Character trait "Eye of Heimdall" and "World Item: Gjallarhorn"

Sweet, what do they do?

Bifrost. Once you have connected two regions, the connection between the two are permanent. Once given permission, others can use the bridge to move great distances in an instant. There is no limit to the distance.

So like a permanent Gate...quite useful.

Heimdall could see the everything. With his eye he watched over the 9 realms of the past, present, and future all together. The eye will always see the truth.

I could feel my eyes change, or rather gain the ability to chain as I learned how to activate the eye of Heimdall. As of now I still had no idea of what it could do or it's potential. but judging from its description, it sounds pretty damn cool. I wonder if I could become a prophet in the future.

Gjallarhorn. This horn signaled the beginning of Ragnarok and the end of all things. Blow the horn once to all for allies. Ally will depend on your level and race. Blow the horn twice to infect everyone in the World with status 'madness' and 'bloodlust' and set the world in war once again.

I also picked up some good loot from killing the others on my way to Heimdall. The look on Odin's face was quite impressive as I killed him with his own spear and then continued to pick up Thor's hammer before leaving, leaving him to die. They were great exp though. These World Threats that easily are over level 100 came with their benefit of being full to the brim with experience points. I just hope the members of Ainz Ool Gown would continue selling they experience they gathered.

I wonder how sis is doing? I looked back and saw the burning world of Asgard. Well, since this is Asgard, I didn't really feel bad.

POV Diana

As I squeezed my hands around the Heart of the Fire Giant, Surtr's HP reach 0 and finally died.

Me: That took longer than expected...shitty devs

Shitty devs for making such an overpowered boss. No one else but Kara and myself would be able to beat this thing in the hour. Still, let's see what I got.

System: For killing the World Threat 'Surtr, the Ruler of Muspelheim', you are granted Character Trait 'Veins of Fire', Unique Super Tier Skill 'Destruction Foretold' and World Item 'Flaming Sword of Surtr'.