The New World

Chapter 30

It took 3 days to understand our situation fully.

First and foremost, everything was working the way they were supposed to. None of the NPCs were rebelling; all the machinery were functioning as they were supposed to and all NPCs that we have created with a person in mind have shown that they have gotten their powers (Devil Fruits) back without the weakness of water...except Crocodile. That's kind of to be expected though.

The middle guy of the Five Elder Stars started to explain in front of the administrative NPCs.

3: From the given map, we have confirmed that the Slane Theocracy, The Re-Estize Kingdom, the Baharuth Empire, the Draconic Kingdom, the Argland Republic, and the City Alliance are present. We have also confirmed the being known as King Ramposa the Seconds who is nearing his final days and his son, the Crown Prince Ramposa the third who already has three children. From this, we can deduce that we are currently 10 to 20 years before the arrival of Ainz Ool Gown. Our guess is that it is closer to 10 years.

Strange...not all the details line up as they do in canon but things are close enough to ignore.

4: We have drawn a new map that details our surroundings. While it is not entirely clear, we are south of the city known as E-Rantel. We are above the border between the Slane Theocracy and the Elven Kingdom. For safety, we have hidden our Temple from all eyes in this forest. It will take a 9th tier spell or above to see through our charms.

This would place us in a strategic location as well. Which means Ainz Ool Gown took the Northern center between the Kingdom and the Empire while we took the Southern Center between the Slane Theocracy and the Elves.

Diana: There is no country in this world that is not corrupt or have done evil. We will fell all of them together in one swoop. Till then, we must prepare for Ainz Ool Gown's arrival and prepare the world. Five Elders, tell us what you have come up with.

1: While we are materialistically secure, we lack in the currency of this world. We must take money and gold without catching the eyes of anyone. While doing so, we must weaken the military strength and ties between all nation. Slowly as not to attract attention over the next few decades.

5: We will have Gecko Moria to increase the number of undead, far north in the Katze Fields. Increase of undead will strengthen the negative aura which we can use as energy. More importantly, this will put a strain on both of Kingdom and Empire to continuously use resources to protect themselves from the undead.

2: Donqixote Doflamingo is to create an Underground network and take over the black market. Entire countries must rely on you...but you must never be seen. We can export level 5 weapons or below. We can also export food without losing anything as with the POP monsters. Drain the countries of their resources. Once Doflamingo has achieved connections of the upper echelons of each country, we can proceed with the next step of the plan.

Diana: Doflamingo, I believe you are an expert in this field of work?

Doflamingo: Of course Black Monarch-sama...kekekeke!!! Please leave it to me!

Me: Gecko Moria. Will you be fine alone?

Moria: Please White Sovereign-sama, I have learned my lesson from my previous life. I am no longer a lazy and weak warlord. This time, I shall prove it to you!

Me: very well. Also, please call me Kara. That was my name before and i wish to be called that now. We are family, are we not?

NPCs: Kara sama...*sob*

Man, this much loyalty was expected but seeing it for real was different.

Diana: Me too. Black Monarch was a title I took for myself whenI entered the World Of Yggdrasil. Now that we are out of it, there is no more need to do that. Call me Diana.