Revelations (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

Chapter 106

Timeskip, 10 years

Things went back to normal after that, or as 'normal' as you could get. Jaldabaoth finished his campaign on the Holy Kingdom quite nicely as he dramatically finished it off with burning the Pope to a stake in front of the populace. That was when we decided to play 'hero' and send in the Arcanian Knights led by Momonga and 'defeat' Jaldabaoth.

All in all, we absorbed the Holy Kingdom into our territory and unified the continent.

Initially there was some thoughts and doubt about this as it is important to always have a common enemy or a threat out there to keep the people unified, but that was quickly taken care of by another continent.

Apparently there was some real Game of Thrones shit happening on another continent and they hated foreigners. The Elder Stars decided that we would introduce them to our friendly navy armed with 40 cannons per ship in the coming years to create an common foe for our people once again.

The coming years were pretty boring to say the least but there were a few fun stuff. For example, Momonga and Albedo finally married which was celebrated by the entire Empire (as they were quite famous) and their relationship became official. It was also during this time that Momonga finally became the man he wanted to be (Momonga) and no longer Suzuki. His time in the New World, his role as the Adjudicator, and his avatar as a literal Overlord helped him with that.

Probably the biggest surprise was meeting ?? again.

Meeting ??

Me: Well, I certainly didn't expect to see you again so soon.

??: It's a pleasure to see you again Kara. I can see that you and your sister has grown leaps and bounds in terms of power.

Diana: Thanks to you mostly. Especially since you lied about our purpose to you

??: You've got to understand. It is a necessity for all beings who live throughout the multiverse. Both the Immortals and mortals...and for us as well should we want to keep our peace.

Me: Still, I don't think that was nice. You told us that we were free to do whatever we wanted with our power. I expected something to take place when we agreed to hold the next role as the World tree but this wasn't in our agreement.

??: But you do have the power to do whatever you want. You are free to do whatever you want as well. Nothing is holding you back as long as you perform your duties with your power. And with the level that you currently hold, you can just let your manifestation of wills (clones) to do the work for you really.