(AU) Staring Problems

Fandom: Grimshade, Mean Girls FTO AU.

Ship: David x Jericho

Type: Fluff I suppose

Warning: None

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Jericho stared at him, David.. Jericho just sighed lovingly, Marsh laughed at him.

"You're such a love sick puppy.." She giggled, Jericho just scowled at her. Causing her to giggle louder. That may have cause attention to them, though they didn't notice.

"Hey." Jericho blushed, instantly recognizing the voice, Marsh waved at him. David just chuckled and got down so he could look in Jericho's eyes. "You should work on your staring problems." Jericho's eyes widened as he blushed, David just chuckled again and left.

"Lovesick puppy.." Jericho threw a book at her, making her shut up. Jericho looked back over at David, realizing that David was looking at him. He blushed and looked away.

'I'm helpless..' Marsh was just full blow laughing at him by now.

But.. I love it..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: Just something to read, while I work on chapter three of My FTO AU.. Also, this does happen in Grimshade. We just haven't gotten to other people's POV yet. Which once the weekend happens in the series that gonna happen. You kinda have to read this before you read Jericho's POV of the weekend.. Anywho bye.

Also Merry Christmas!! I hope y'all got what you wanted, I know I did.