(OoO) An Overprotective Brother

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: Slight! Bri x Austin

Type: Who knows

Warnings: AHH

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Light shined in on the sleeping body of the son of Aphrodite, annoying him to hell. "Jakey! Close the fricking blinds!" Jakey chuckled sightly as the light disappeared.

"That's what you get for not waking up early! Awake with the tides!" Bryan grumbled, opening his eyes to glare at his roommate.

"I hate you." Jakey laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So maybe Bryan a little pissed, pissed being an understatement, everyone he came across scuttled out of his way, seeming to sense something was up. I mean, seemed smart to seem that as Bryan was indeed, fuming.

Bryan had gotten woken up early by his stupid roommate, Jakey, that was fine and all, he was a little mad. But then Mario just had to go and do something that made everyone swoon over him and label Bryan as the bad guy, that was definitely not fine, but he wasn't going to get pissed at that, he could just get Revenge later.

But then, the finally thing that set him off. Bri getting asked on a date, he could care less about the man, more about who dared take his younger sister on a date. So what, he was an overprotective brother! I mean who wouldn't be when it was the Son of Apollo, Austin.

The labeled child of the camp, all Bryan wanted to know is if he was good enough for his AMAZING younger sister. So yes, that's why he was fuming.

"Michael! Ritchie! Austin!" He yelled, crossing his arms as he waited impatiently for the idiots to come out of the Son of Athena's cabin, he had of course asked that stupid Xylo where they would be, well maybe Xylo wasn't all that stupid, but still! Anyways, back on track.

"Uh.. Bryan, what seems to be the problem?" Michael, the son of Athena bless his poor heart, asked, coming out of his cabin, clearly just had awoke with the other two trailing him, seemingly the same way. Now on any other day Bryan would have apologized on having awoken them, but today wasn't any other day.

"May I ask why that" He pointed towards Austin, who looked shocked, "Decided he was good enough for my sister, please enlighten me." Bryan finished, a bored look on his face.

Michael looked taken aback, seeing as Bryan wasn't one to start a scene with anyone, we'll expect Mario, especially them in public. "What do you mean, and he's not a that!" Ritchie replied, getting sightly overprotective of his, totally not child, glaring sightly at the son of Aphrodite.

"Your child asked my Sister, Bri, on a date! And I want to know the meaning of it!" Bryan said, practically yelled at Ritchie, already loosing his cool, not that he had much in the first place.

Ritchie opened his mouth, clearly about to defend the child who had yet to say anything, but before he could Michael had replied already. "Wait, that's what this is about? A date? Why does it matter?" Michael asked, clearly confused at the matter, glancing at Austin.

Bryan scoffed, "He thinks he's good enough for her, and he didn't even ask me!" Michael raised an eyebrow, letting out a sigh before glancing at Austin. "Go, talk to him." He whispered to the frightened son of Apollo, who tentatively stepped forward. Bryan raised an eyebrow.

"I know I should've asked you first if I could ask her on a date but I was just so caught up in her saying yes! So now I'll ask you a question, can I ask her to be my girlfriend?! I care for her deeply a-and I'd never hurt her or let her get hurt! Pretty please!" Austin begged, Bryan had to admit, he had never seen someone put this much effort into a question. Bryan could have cooed at how adorable Austin was for ever thinking he would've let him go on a date with his sister, so that's exactly what he did.

"No way! You have to make it up to me!" Austin pouted, using his puppy dog eyes, hoping that Bryan would reconsider. "You'll have to try wayyy harder then that."

And so Austin did, for weeks on end the Son of Apollo did everything he could to make the hard headed Son of Aphrodite reconsider. But everytime, Bryan stood hard headed, I mean, that's what Austin gets for not asking the overprotective Brother first.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: dang, this book is almost to its limit.. I have no idea if I'll continue doing this, I mean I enjoy it but.. Eh. I'd much rather do something with my OCs so yeah.